Innerpartysystem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeartlandGirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I was surprised that I couldn't find a thread on these guys when I ran a search.

I just wanted to thank AtomicBono for putting one of their tracks on their Space Moon mix. After I heard them, I picked up the debut album, and it only gets better and better on repeated listens. For those who don't know them, they're mostly electronic with an industrial rock side to it, vocals that sound great with the music, and some cool lyrics.

Anyone else enjoying these guys? If you want to check them out, "Die Tonight Live Forever" and "Don't Stop" should be your first choices. And they make some very interesting videos.

:up:

Sounds like something I might like. I've been getting more into electronica lately and have been wanting someone to point me in the right direction so I think I need to check this out.

Glad you like it! I prefer the Die Tonight Live Forever video and song, but they're both rad. The whole album is good stuff.

And if you need any recommendations for any subgenre of electronic, just holler at me. I listen to ridiculous amounts of electronic stuff.

Fuck yea Innerpartysystem! I also love their debut album. Die Tonight Live Forever is definitely my fave, but Last Night in Brooklyn and What We Will Never Know are excellent as well. Really fun band. great thread :D

Back
Top Bottom