industrial music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlexHamilton

The Fly
Anyone else an industrial fan? I'm starting to get back into it after being away for a while. I still believe Front Line Assembly's "Tactical Neural Implant" is the best industrial album ever.

Listened to a lot of this in high school, and used to go to the Wax Trax store in downtown Chicago to buy stuff directly.

I liked Ministry, Revolting Cocks (and other various Al Jourgensen side projects), Nitzer Ebb, Front 242, My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult, KMFDM, Nine Inch Nails, and Chemlab.

NIN would be about as close as it gets to Industrial for me. That being said, I've always thought that Pretty Hate Machine and The Downward Spiral are pretty damn great albums.

Listened to a lot of this in high school, and used to go to the Wax Trax store in downtown Chicago to buy stuff directly.

I liked Ministry, Revolting Cocks (and other various Al Jourgensen side projects), Nitzer Ebb, Front 242, My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult, KMFDM, Nine Inch Nails, and Chemlab.

Wow...thats cool, I always wanted to go there. I have the Wax Trax Black Box CD set. I Love Al Jourgensen......

i tend to go more to the pop-industrial side with nin and not much outside of that. i like kmfdm and a couple other bands that have songs that are catchy enough. something like coil, though, that shit just sounds like cheese graters being rubbed together. not music.

Back
Top Bottom