if this doesn't get you pumped for the Triple J Hottest 100, nothing will

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah here's my out of touch moment: Macklemore has a song in contention?

I know he's just released some song about white privilege that everybody's talking about, but did he put out something last year that would be eligible?

Yeah, Downtown, but I don't think it will make it, but maybe they played it a heap I dunno.

That Ratatat song was pretty dece!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Yeah, Downtown, but I don't think it will make it, but maybe they played it a heap I dunno.

That Ratatat song was pretty dece!

Where the hell do you get these words from.

Huh, I didn't think Clearest Blue was so popular.

And yeah I enjoyed that Ratatat song too.

This bloody Deception Bay song... ok, Booseeker (apart from their name) aren't totally awful I guess, but they are very very ordinary.

It's an ordinary day.

San Cisco are still one of the worst things to happen to Australian music.

Legit convo just now:

Me: "who's this?"
Mate: "uhhh either San Cisco or Ballpark Music"

no more needs to be said.

Oh fucking fuck off Parkway Drive. Stop making heavy music look bad.

I'm forever standing near a radio and asking 'what the fuck is this garbage'? And the answer is always San Cisco or Ballpark Music.

San Cisco has one of those band names and makes me want to track down every site their albums are on and give them all 1 star without hearing them first.

Is it supposed to be a 3 year old trying to say San Francisco?

Who the hell is this guy trying to rap and why does he have such a terrible accent.

I was also unaware that the Chemical Brothers are still active.

I can't believe that I used to like the Chemical Brothers when I was younger. I guess they had a few good tracks, but particularly since their first Best Of in the early 2000s, they've revealed themselves to be essentially a novelty act.

There's the likes of Underworld or Orbital, and there's the Chemical Brothers. The latter belong in the same company as Fatboy Slim.

Huh, I expected Pedestrian at Best to be higher. I guess the Courtney Barnett vote was rather split though.

You better fucking not have been talking about Q-Tip mate

No, turns out it was Allday in Asta's song.

I can't believe that I used to like the Chemical Brothers when I was younger. I guess they had a few good tracks, but particularly since their first Best Of in the early 2000s, they've revealed themselves to be essentially a novelty act.

There's the likes of Underworld or Orbital, and there's the Chemical Brothers. The latter belong in the same company as Fatboy Slim.

I discovered Underworld a while after the Chemical Brothers, fair to say I haven't listened to much of the latter since while plays/excitement with the former is still strong for me.

Huh, I've literally never heard of Claptone and yet here they are in the top fifty.

Back
Top Bottom