If There's a God, Please let Bon Jovi Die...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are totally focusing on the wrong two fucking musical douchebags, so I'll remind you:

sq-stapp-sacrifice-shoulder-tatt-wu.jpg

ca08cfe17bfc48541c28c2d37ccd8ad8

With these two still alive...

:lol:

shit.

I imagine a transformation scene like the one in American Werewolf in London, only instead of Blue Moon playing, it's some Oasis song where Liam continually sings the lyric "Shheeeiiiiinneeeee" and in the end, you're only left with some extra hair between your eyebrows

Y'all are totally focusing on the wrong two fucking musical douchebags, so I'll remind you:

sq-stapp-sacrifice-shoulder-tatt-wu.jpg

ca08cfe17bfc48541c28c2d37ccd8ad8

With these two still alive...

:lol:

Thank you.

At least Scott seems to have quieted down for the time being (or I've just been incredibly fortunate to not hear whatever he, and Creed in general, have been up to as of late).

But god, Nickelback...:mad:.

Angela

Listen douchebag that is correct..

oh and "Have a Nice Day"

What is correct? Your use of "effect" versus "affect"? Because it's not.

Or are you referring to my statement that most Bon Jovi fans neither know or care about learning the difference?

Or the fact that I'm a douchebag, because that's probably the only thing you are right about so far in this thread.

;)

You guys are a joke! to say that Bon Jovi should die, are you kidding or what. Jovi are one of the best rock bands in history and they are on the top about 27 years THEY PLAYED TO MUCH MORE PEOPLE THEN U2.
THEY HAVE MORE LOYAL FANS AROND THE WORLD THEN U2, SO TO BASH A BAND LIKE THIS, THEN YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT MUSIC INDUSTRY!
sOMEONE SAD THAT THAT THEY ARE NOT TALENTED,HAHAHAH
-SAMBORA BLOWS EDGE AWAY LIKE A BIRD FROM THE SKY
-DAVID BRYAN, HAVE MANY AWARD AND I MEAN TONY AWARDS
- TICO IS ONE OF THE BEST DRUMMERS OR I SAY HITMAN
- AND JON, I WONT EVEN WRITE BECOUSE I CAN BE HERE WHOLE MONTH...

THEY HAVE MORE HITS THAN U2, LET ME TEACH YOU

Living on a prayer, you give love a bad name, wanted dead or alive, runaway, lay your hand on me, bad medicine, living in sin, i ll be there for you, keep the faith, bed of roses, in these arms, always , someday i will be saturday night, its my life, thank you for loving me, have a nice day, who say you cant go home, make a memory, everyday, we werent born to fallow, what do you got, blaze of glory.... SO HERE IS 21 MEGA HITS :)

tHESE ARE SONGS WHICH EVERYBODY IN WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT SOO.
AND I WONT EVENT TALK ABOUT CONCERTS BECOUSE WITH THEIR ENERGY THEY BLOW ALMOST EVERYBODY AWAY, JUST CHECK THEIR VIDEOS FROM sYDNEY CONCERTS COUPLE OF DAYS BACK.
CHECK THEIR MIXED SETLIST, PLAYED AROUND 3 HOURS AND YOU GUYS TELLIMG ME THAT THEY SUCK,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ONLY U2 FAN CAN SAY SOMETHIG LIKE THAT :)

By the way a saw many many concert around the world and i have to tell that Jovi and Springsteen are miles better that U2....and i saw all 3.
Probably many of you guys are not even 20 years old and probably never saw Bon Jovi! So go to concert and then talk.........
And Bon Jovi is the band not HE, but yes he have 2 solo albums!
Go to your little U2 world and stay there and dont bash a bands which are better than U2!
:applaud::wave:

I think that is unintentionally the most hilarious post I've read on this forum bar none. THERE ARE NO WORDS.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And wait, Bon Jovi has other members? Too bad I've never heard of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom