If There's a God, Please let Bon Jovi Die...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the part when he said Bon Jovi's guitarist is better than The Edge.

For many guitarist or i say people Slash is in the class as Sambora, so we all know what Slash is!
You can check some Sambora or Slash videos on You Tube, there are plenty of compare between them!
Just becouse Rolling Stone magazine talk about Edge that doesnt mean that he is god!
Slash and Sambora have bigger influence on guitarist players that Edge...
Sambora played with many best guitarist for example with Clapton, Page, Jeff Beck, Slash...
I told you, you have google type Richie Samora and learn a little!

For many guitarist or i say people Slash is in the class as Sambora, so we all know what Slash is!
You can check some Sambora or Slash videos on You Tube, there are plenty of compare between them!
Just becouse Rolling Stone magazine talk about Edge that doesnt mean that he is god!
Slash and Sambora have bigger influence on guitarist players that Edge...
Sambora played with many best guitarist for example with Clapton, Page, Jeff Beck, Slash...
I told you, you have google type Richie Samora and learn a little!

Um, okay. I've heard many Bon Jovi songs and the guitar playing is pretty damn boring, so ...

Um, okay. I've heard many Bon Jovi songs and the guitar playing is pretty damn boring, so ...

Look try DRY COUNTRY(keep the faith album),witch have one of the best solos according to VH1 pool, or maybe Wanted ded or alive, acoustic version of Living on a prayer which inspired all unplluged series...

Look try DRY COUNTRY(keep the faith album),witch have one of the best solos according to VH1 pool, or maybe Wanted ded or alive, acoustic version of Living on a prayer which inspired all unplluged series...

I looked up that Dry County song and I want my 6 and a half minutes back. The guitar solo is as generic as it gets and the song up to that point was dreadfully boring.

Hold on a second here guys, Bon Jovi is still *cough* relevant? *cough* alive *cough* has more than three songs?

/sturingthepot

I heard that their newest album came out last year which featured remakes of all of their classics just under different titles to fool buyers. :yes:

Jive Turkey said:
Yes on both counts :shrug:

If you're suggesting that ACDC are relevant, then your musical opinion means very little to me anyway

Relevance is in the eyes of the beer holder.

There are plenty out there who think u2 haven't been relevant since the early 90s.

I have no like nor dislike for AC/DC. If I know 3 of their songs its a lot. But they sell out huge stadiums with regularity, so they're obviously relevant to a large number of people.

I like Bon Jovi, but Kleman, you are going to make ME change my mind about that soon!:huh:

To each their own. I laughed when Jon said they had the most successful tour this year when I looked at the numbers. Obviously, if Bono wasn't hurt, there would have been no competition at all. :crack:

However, I do :heart: this thread!

Relevance is in the eyes of the beer holder.

There are plenty out there who think u2 haven't been relevant since the early 90s.

I have no like nor dislike for AC/DC. If I know 3 of their songs its a lot. But they sell out huge stadiums with regularity, so they're obviously relevant to a large number of people.

I told you, you have google type relevance and learn a little!

Apart from my personal dislike of their music, one thing I hate the most about this band is that they always try so desperately to be acknowledged as the world's biggest and most successful rockband (which of course they are not). Same goes for their fans, as perfectly seen in this thread.

Who knew a Bon Jovi thread could be so entertaining and interesting? :up:

Who knew that once again a Bon Jovi thread would lead to nothing but grandiose bashing of the same band over and over again. It's getting old.

Apart from my personal dislike of their music, one thing I hate the most about this band is that they always try so desperately to be acknowledged as the world's biggest and most successful rockband (which of course they are not). Same goes for their fans, as perfectly seen in this thread.

Yes Yes, you got that right,lol. In Munich they are always the best, you know that,haha. How many bands fill that big stadium almost every year....:up:
A wrote this just becouse of you Spookyz......

And please give me a break with that stupid bash, it goes nowhere.
I dont have to prove anything, i just wrote what i saw, and after 10 big concert every year i think i know what i talking about.
We have only 4 rock band around the world that fill a big stadiums and Bon Jovi are one of them, so thats it, there must be some kind of reasons for that. So to stay relevant, to have biggest selling albums everytime and stuff like that. Just like U2, so thats it, end of story, you jealousy boys and girls :wave:

Yes Yes, you got that right,lol. In Munich they are always the best, you know that,haha. How many bands fill that big stadium almost every year....:up:

I dont have to prove anything, i just wrote what i saw, and after 10 big concert every year i think i know what i talking about.
We have only 4 rock band around the world that fill a big stadiums and Bon Jovi are one of them, so thats it, there must be some kind of reasons for that. So to stay relevant, to have biggest selling albums everytime and stuff like that. Just like U2, so thats it, end of story, you jealousy boys and girls :wave:

Trolls would please me so much if they would learn how to write...

Thanks for putting us all in the same category! :happy:

This truly is the best thread ever and an unexpected pocket of comedy gold. My favorite quote so far from The Jovi Overlord is, 'like a bird from the sky'. I am also enjoying his/her consistent diligence in enquiring as to whether we have Google to type stuff into. Lol x 100000.
*totally aware I'm adding fuel to the fire which may result in a Blaze of Glory

The difference is that U2 are creative and their music isn't boring.

The difference is that U2 are creative and their music isn't boring.

hehehe and U2 fan say that, come on i almost fall in sleep during a U2 concert. They are truly boring, much more that Jovi are.

For god sake it is a U2 forum, no wonder why did you say that,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom