If There's a God, Please let Bon Jovi Die...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and people act like interference is the only website on the internet with nutcase fans.

Yeah, I'm surprised that fans of a band that remake the same song over and over can get so obsessed and defensive.

bon jovi have enough material for a three hour show?

i thought torture was outlawed.

Well just check the setlists from last 3 shows or for all Circle tour.....
They have enough material for 2days long show....
And dont act like a jerk....

i ain't the rabid bon jovi fan hanging out on a u2 website bro

Yeah but you rapidly bash them, and you dont know why, maybe becouse they were better this year or becouse Jon was selected in Obama office :hyper:
I am not just Jovi fan i am also U2 but why so much bad thing about other bands like them.
When you will grow old and when you will saw around 10 big concert every year you will know what i am talking about!

Yeah, thats why they have so many 90. and 2000 hits.....

... and they sound like they were released in the 80's. :|

Yeah but you rapidly bash them, and you dont know why, maybe becouse they were better this year or becouse Jon was selected in Obama office :hyper:
I am not just Jovi fan i am also U2 but why so much bad thing about other bands like them.
When you will grow old and when you will saw around 10 big concert every year you will know what i am talking about!

What. :scratch:

You guys are a joke! to say that Bon Jovi should die, are you kidding or what. Jovi are one of the best rock bands in history and they are on the top about 27 years THEY PLAYED TO MUCH MORE PEOPLE THEN U2.
THEY HAVE MORE LOYAL FANS AROND THE WORLD THEN U2, SO TO BASH A BAND LIKE THIS, THEN YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT MUSIC INDUSTRY!
sOMEONE SAD THAT THAT THEY ARE NOT TALENTED,HAHAHAH
-SAMBORA BLOWS EDGE AWAY LIKE A BIRD FROM THE SKY
-DAVID BRYAN, HAVE MANY AWARD AND I MEAN TONY AWARDS
- TICO IS ONE OF THE BEST DRUMMERS OR I SAY HITMAN
- AND JON, I WONT EVEN WRITE BECOUSE I CAN BE HERE WHOLE MONTH...

THEY HAVE MORE HITS THAN U2, LET ME TEACH YOU

Living on a prayer, you give love a bad name, wanted dead or alive, runaway, lay your hand on me, bad medicine, living in sin, i ll be there for you, keep the faith, bed of roses, in these arms, always , someday i will be saturday night, its my life, thank you for loving me, have a nice day, who say you cant go home, make a memory, everyday, we werent born to fallow, what do you got, blaze of glory.... SO HERE IS 21 MEGA HITS :)

tHESE ARE SONGS WHICH EVERYBODY IN WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT SOO.
AND I WONT EVENT TALK ABOUT CONCERTS BECOUSE WITH THEIR ENERGY THEY BLOW ALMOST EVERYBODY AWAY, JUST CHECK THEIR VIDEOS FROM sYDNEY CONCERTS COUPLE OF DAYS BACK.
CHECK THEIR MIXED SETLIST, PLAYED AROUND 3 HOURS AND YOU GUYS TELLIMG ME THAT THEY SUCK,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ONLY U2 FAN CAN SAY SOMETHIG LIKE THAT :)

By the way a saw many many concert around the world and i have to tell that Jovi and Springsteen are miles better that U2....and i saw all 3.
Probably many of you guys are not even 20 years old and probably never saw Bon Jovi! So go to concert and then talk.........
And Bon Jovi is the band not HE, but yes he have 2 solo albums!
Go to your little U2 world and stay there and dont bash a bands which are better than U2!
:applaud::wave:

^this.. is hilarious..

and you are serious aren't you?

Are you telling us you think Bon Jovi are better than U2? :wink:

Taste my friend, for many they are for many they are not, but they are in the same league. In some countries Jovi are bigger like for example Japan and in some countries U2 are bigger!
If you look on facebook Jovi are bigger or i say more popular ,hahaha:wave:

By the way, i cant say on U2 forum that other band is bigger, lol

^this.. is hilarious..

He stands up for what he believes in.

Taste my friend, for many they are for many they are not, but they are in the same league. In some countries Jovi are bigger like for example Japan and in some countries U2 are bigger!
If you look on facebook Jovi are bigger or i say more popular ,hahaha:wave:

By the way, i cant say on U2 forum that other band is bigger, lol

How "big" one band is irrelevant to musical quality.

^this.. is hilarious..

These are facts my friend! First you must learn something about other band than bash it, ok!
You have google right, well type Bon Jovi and learn a little bit, there are plenty of Jovi articles..... for you i think Wiki is ok :wave:

A think this is U2 forum not Jovi, right! :)

These are facts my friend! First you must learn something about other band than bash it, ok!
You have google right, well type Bon Jovi and learn a little bit, there are plenty of Jovi articles..... for you i think Wiki is ok :wave:

A think this is U2 forum not Jovi, right! :)

I think all of us have heard a little too much Bon Jovi. To the point where it has impaired our collective hearing.

If it is about taste, then why are you rating both bands on the amount of hits and the fans attending their shows?

I didnt start this conversation, you guys did, i just wanted to clear some things!

Keep the faith my friends :wave:

If it is about taste, then why are you rating both bands on the amount of hits and the fans attending their shows?

did you ever attend Jovi show? no you didnt, so you cant talk about Jovi!
I did attend U2 and Jovi, so i think it is a big difference between us.

End of story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom