Hurts anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
be careful mofo, he's gonna hurts you!

i was trying to come up with a variety of sarcastic comments in which i called that song a piece of crap in more creative ways, but i actually kind of like it.

I'd heard one of their songs on Popjustice a few months ago and rather liked it. I'd be interested in hearing more from them.

be careful mofo, he's gonna hurts you!

i was trying to come up with a variety of sarcastic comments in which i called that song a piece of crap in more creative ways, but i actually kind of like it.

Well, I don't.
It sounds like Kajagoogoo, but then even more past their sell-by date.

I heard only their "Wonderful life". First time I didn't like it at all, but now I feel like I heard something interesting from the modern music.

Hurts

Hey U2 fans!

I found this band while browsing on youtube a few months back. Their music is very different than U2's music, and not the type of music i usually listen to.
But there is something about it I really like, it's a magnificent band. The singer, Theo, has incredible voice.

I went to a Hurts concert a couple months ago, they are big in iceland. They were great live, very good performance and Theos voice was top notch. Acutally the music was so loud that the sound system in the concert hall failed twice.

Heres a video from the concerts. Not shot by me though. The sound system fails at 2:10. Watch how he makes it a little better. lol.
‪Hurts - Evelyn [Live Reykjavik]‬‏ - YouTube

I first heard (and loved) Wonderful Life about 10 months ago. Cracking song. That's all I've heard by Hurts so far, still waiting for their album to get cheaper. Top sound though.

Back
Top Bottom