How would you schedule this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snowbunny00774

ONE love, blood, life
Some crap here, but just curious as to how people would work around this schedule and position themselves for the day :

lineup.jpg

Gotta love V-fest! :happy: When I went to it last year, it was so frustrating trying to see everything we wanted to, because everything good seemed to be scheduled around the same time. :killintheface:

Personally I'd stick at the Virgin stage as well. Good luck!

Drink, go see Wintersleep, drink some more, go see Foo Fighters. You don't need to bother with anything else.

The second day lineup is MUCH better. You've got Paul Weller, Stereophonics, and Oasis!!! Wish I could go to this...

I'd schedule a day doing something else. Terrible lineup.

Should be a good day, I wish I was going to day 2 - It has a fantastic lineup.
Oh well - I'll take what I can get :hyper:

kinda wouldn't mind seeing the fratellis and wintersleep tho...

I know MGMT has at least one good tune. So I'd check them out. Why are they in black? Cause one guy is black? That's fucked up.

I'd also see Flosstradamus because that's an awesome name for a band. Same with Let's Go To War and THUNDERHEIST!

If I were you I would see The Fratellis at 5:20 (young British guys with guitars and catchy tunes) and then I would move over to see Bloc Party at 7:40 (the best act in the whole line-up, young British guys with guitars who take themselves very seriously and make kick-ass rock'n'roll) and then I guess after seeing Bloc Party you might as well stick around at that stage and see the Foo Fighters even though they suck balls.

Definitely main stage it, but try to check out The Fratellis for sure, and Wintersleep.

I can't remember - did you end up seeing The Foos in London that time?

no - had to skip that one, so I'm looking forward to seeing them tonight.

I'm actually going to see Against Me in London tmw night, so it works out well that I can skip out there for a bit to check out the others.

I'd see Spiritualized and go home. Not a big fan of the others. MGMT is opening for Beck here and could be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom