Hilariously accented Girls Aloud singer goes solo, releases smokin' hot debut single

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GirlsAloudFan

Blue Crack Addict
Nadine+Coyle+insatiablevideo.jpg

GAF Press, Chicago, 9/24/10 -- Nadine Coyle, widely regarded as the strongest vocalist in the most successful girl group in Britain's history, has gone solo and is set to release her debut album on November 8th. Other than her work in Girls Aloud, Coyle is known for her thick and charmingly goofy Irish accent, and her on again/off again relationship with Jesse Metcalfe, the gardener on Desperate Housewives.

The debut single, and also the title track, off of the forthcoming disc is called "Insatiable" and was co-written by Coyle and none other than Guy Chambers, of Robbie Williams co-writing fame.

This venture marks the second member of the Aloud to go solo. In 2009, Cheryl Cole, a.k.a. the greatest living human, saw her album 3 Words hit #1, while her lead single "Fight For This Love" became the fastest selling UK single of the calendar year.

"Insatiable" may not fare quite as well in the charts as "Fight For This Love", but fans of the super sexy pop quintet are very proud of the hard work that Nadine has put in to craft a career on her own.

But fret not, Girls Aloud fans. Despite rumors to the contrary, the band will be reuniting, with Xenomania once again helming the production, but their comeback LP may not materialize for another year or two.

Here is "Insatiable" in all its club-banging glory:

YouTube - Nadine Coyle - Insatiable (Official full track)

"It's like WHOA! WHO KNEW?"

:heart:

You do, indeed.

It's not a patch on the peak Aloud albums, though. But it's Chezza, so I adore it.

Fight For This Love is probably the best thing on there. But I'm fond of a handful of other tracks: Happy Hour, Parachute, Stand Up, etc. Especially Happy Hour. Dat's my jam.

Also, I can't believe I just spent like 30 minutes crafting the opening post of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom