He's gunna be big... Jared Lee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Arabrab310

Babyface
Jared Lee is going to be huge. I don't know this, but I can feel it through his music... he is very talented! Kinda gives me a U2 feeling with the perpetual motion of the beats and the ambient music. His song Hooray For Hollywood (on MTV's The Hills on October 20th episode) is located on iTunes: Hooray for Hollywood - Single by Jared Lee - Download Hooray for Hollywood - Single on iTunes and on his myspace (along with other even better tracks!!) Jared Lee on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads Check him out!!

Thanks for the tip, but I don't think this is the right board for this topic. If you want to talk about non-U2 artists, the forum called "The Lemonade Stand" has a subsection called "Just The Bang And The Clatter" for general music discussion. Don't worry, I was a bit confused when I first got here, too. :wink:
On a happier note, welcome to the boards! :wave:

2230PLANT%20NAAR%20KEUZE.jpg

Hey, not bad as far as pop soul goes. You play also, so that's great live. Took a peek at the video. To move away from the lounge vibe, you might want to consider losing the stool and play standing up. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom