helio sequence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
who doesn't enjoy a good harmonica now and then?

these guys have been on tour lately, not sure with who...it wouldn't be interpol would it? i don't think so...maybe explosions in the sky, but i don't think that's right either.

anyway, check this lovely duo out. they're actually quite accessable too...

I've never heard of them, is this another one of those elitist indie bands you're (ironically) always trying to spread the word about?

Seriously, give us a link, I'm curious. Still haven't heard Arcade Fire either, but your recommendation of Broken Social Scene seems pretty right on so I trust you!

hmmm...i have no link. i just download off soulseek and kazaa light...

um...hmmm..

errr....

uhhhhhh....as for arcade fire, they're even easier to download using one of those programs, but i know of a site somwhere that's hosting mp3's of a recent show of theirs...now if only i remembered where it was.

I'm just jerking your chain old boy, I can't even play MP3s on my old computer. But I'll file these bands away for future reference, or you could always make me a cd.

yeah, i really should do that shouldn't i...

remember the time when i said i'd make cd's for the first three people who wanted them? whatever happened with that? good question, eh? yeah, the thing about thaaaat waaaass....uuhhhh....yeaaaah....

riiiight.

i'm just...gonna go ahead and LEAVE - uh, this thread now.

hahahaha.

hilarious.

looking at me laughing is making me think i ate the wrong thing for dinner.

helio sounds interesting though. What is their best?

download the song 'everything's fine'. i think you'll find good listening pleasure out of it. :up:

actually, everyone know's everyone is probably the song to endorse here.

i'm serious!!!!! download that song now, people!!!!! i'm not gonna say it again!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw a great Bono quote in that hotpresss interview about how much he loves radiohead (so much for all the fretting about how he supposedly 'dissed' them a few weeks back).

He said that if they had a cellist he'd carry the cello for them, cause 'they're that good'.

indeed.

it's good stuff though, calluna. i have a friend in seattle who saw them recently...maybe a month ago?

sorry to bump an old thread, but i just downloaded thier "Keep Your Eyes Ahead" album, and it's excellent. i highly recommend this. :up:

sorry to bump an old thread, but i just downloaded thier "Keep Your Eyes Ahead" album, and it's excellent. i highly recommend this. :up:

Why? Not trying to be sarcastic. I take your recommendations very seriously, in the wake of The Floodlight Collective. Share your thoughts, you fuck.

Saw them a few months back when they opened for Keane. Never heard of them before, but LOVED them and want to get their stuff.

Saw them a few months back when they opened for Keane. Never heard of them before, but LOVED them and want to get their stuff.

I wanted to go see them on that tour, but I can't stand Keane and I didn't want to pay for a full-price, expensive Keane ticket just to see 1/2 hour or 45 minutes of awesome Helio Sequence.

:sad:

One of these days I'll get to see them. :D

Back
Top Bottom