Heeere's The Jack Nicholson Party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hear tell there have been last minute problems in locking down vocals with Ben. Do you care to comment?

Of which year? I heard that they've decided to vacation in France for the next 5 months.

Jack Nicholson is, not JNP. Common mistake.

Unless he hires us to be his private minstrels, which would be an interesting turn of events that I would be accepting towards.

We're going to give Ben one last push to finish it up and if he refuses, we'll press on as planned with mixing this week. He'll just be on four songs instead of seven.

I plan to do a listening party with Superthread posters in this thread, but I can organize a time for RMT as well. It would be awesome to have a big party for both groups combined, but the time difference makes that difficult.

Last edited:
We're going to give Ben one last push to finish it up and if he refuses, we'll press on as planned with mixing this week. He'll just be on four songs instead of seven.

Guy sounds like a bit of a primadonna in the studio.

Guy sounds like a bit of a primadonna in the studio.

He really is. If I had been waiting on him for every track, the album never would have gotten finished. All he does anymore is watch shitty YouTube channels and play Call of Duty.

Basically, he'll be the Syd Barrett of the group when it's all said and done.

Last edited:
I guess I have to be the one to ask this...

Does it have LOTS OF HITZ?

It's ready.

D1a2IVM.png

9 am CST.

Be there. Take off work if you have to. Skip school. Cancel your wedding if you're getting married on a Tuesday for some reason.

The internet may not survive this.

Last edited:
44 minutes, but are you really only going to play this shit once? Fuck no.

Last edited:
Wish You Were Here is 44 minutes long.

I sense a masterpiece coming.

Back
Top Bottom