Heeere's The Jack Nicholson Party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome, 8.6 is BNM territory. Thanks for listening. I'm planning to send a copy to whatever P4k writer gave Perfect Pussy a great score; if there's any justice, we can top them.

The two songs Ben contributed lyrics to had murder in the title. His talent is both crazy and insane.

GAF earned that shoutout. He's been one of our most ardent supporters from the very beginning. I hope he hears this soon.

Last edited:
Nicholson Went Down to Mexico strikes chords reminiscent of Nick Cave circa Henry's Dream.

Giving this thread one bump before it can fade into B&C obscurity. Disappointed that BoMac pulled an iron horse and hasn't commented despite starting this.

Last edited:
Assuming we do any shows, we're implementing Pearl Jam's make-every-show-available-through-our-website model.

Doesn't matter much though if our own fans aren't listening to the record :tsk: BoMac :tsk:

Last edited:
Just be honest, you're hungover as fuck after double OT and can't handle loud music right now. I understand. Looking forward to your review.

Basically everything makes me insane
It's easy to find an excuse for murder every day

:rockon:

What's your favorite track, BoMac? It sounds like Love You Like Murder is an early favorite.

Last edited:
The first half is pure speed, most of the punk rock songs are there. The second half opens things up and shows off our versatility.

Most of my favorite songs on the album all have Ben on vocals or somebody else had a hand in writing them (like NSW on Always Stabs Twice). Not because I think I suck at everything but because the collaborative aspect of the project was so much fun.

Back
Top Bottom