Grizzly Bear - 'Veckatimest' - May 26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
'No One Does It Like You' from the Department of Eagles' 'In Ear Park' album friggin' rules.

Just thought I'd share here, as it's at least semi-related.

They were on Jools Holland last week. Here are both tracks they played in one vid:
YouTube - Grizzly Bear - 'Two Weeks' & 'While You Wait For The Others' on BBC Later... With Jools

I just hope the album version of While You Wait is fantastic. I've listened to TV show rips of that song so dang much over the last year or more, it really deserves to have a huge amount of fans. Beaut. Two Weeks seems to rule as well. Just a few more weeks until the album release, can't wait!

EDIT: Speaking of Two Weeks, Pitchfork just posted a stream of the song and a remix:
http://pitchfork.com/news/35301-stream-grizzly-bears-two-weeks-plus-the-fred-falke-remix/

Hearing good things about "Two Weeks," but I'm still completely waiting out everything. It won't be hard to avoid those first few songs until I get my dirty mitts on the LP.

They sold out their June show. I didn't get tickets in time. I am cry.

Hearing good things about "Two Weeks," but I'm still completely waiting out everything. It won't be hard to avoid those first few songs until I get my dirty mitts on the LP.

I have a feeling you're gonna like 'Two Weeks' a lot. :up:

I almost picked up the single when I was at Waterloo last week, but I decided not to since I'm enjoying albums a lot more when I don't hear singles first these days. But you know me well enough to know what I like, so now I'm even more pumped.

I'll echo the :up: for "Two Weeks." It's absolutely fantastic, in my opinion. Good choice for a first single too.

so not trying to stir anything up. i do like this album. but does anyone else feel that it's very overrated? maybe it's more of a matter of preference...

It hasn't even been released yet, I've yet to see a single review, how could it be overrated at this point?

I caved thanks to that video. Fucking love the song (and the video is too creepycool for words). I can't wait to hear the entire album in 23 more hours.

Isn't it just amazing? :drool: I think I've listened to "Two Weeks" at least once a day for the past week or so.

I got it finally. On my first listen right now. Jeepers creepers!

And when did Dr. Scummington start writing for P4K?

(In fact, I'm painfully aware you may just be intimately familiar with the whole damn thing. If that's you, listen good: that windtunnel 128k leak you nabbed that fateful night back in March? That is not Veckatimest. Get thee to a buying place.)

Back
Top Bottom