Green Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found my setlist online! I'm so making a playlist of it, :lol:

Since there is no discussion going on in this thread these days, here are some photos from Thursday night in San Diego, 8-20-09.

GreenDayfixseapenySanDiego8-20-093.jpg

GreenDayfixseapenySanDiego8-20-096.jpg

GreenDayfixseapenySanDiego8-20-091.jpg

GreenDayfixseapenySanDiego8-20-095.jpg

GreenDayfixseapenySanDiego8-20-0-1.jpg

BC, these are all so great! How close were you? I know how hard it is to get good pics of Billie Joe, he is hardly ever still. Tre in the red bra, priceless! So many great shots. :applaud: to your daughter!

We were about 2nd section from in front of the stage and 13th row. The arena is really intimate though. The show was fantastic. One of the most fun bands I've been to, and I've been to a lot!

^ I have lots more of those, wasn't sure how much this thread could take though :wink:

:cute:

Did you save any of the confetti? The white had the little skulls and the blue had Green Day graffiti logo. :love:

<-- is a concert confetti collecting nerd.

There's always room for Tré in drag. :drool: My left hand just tried to unbutton my shirt at the thought. Naughty, naughty. :giggle:

I saved a whole bunch! Wish I woulda gotten one of Tré's drumsticks, but I got a giggle out of him and that's far more precious to me.

There's always room for Tré in drag. :drool: My left hand just tried to unbutton my shirt at the thought. Naughty, naughty. :giggle:

I saved a whole bunch! Wish I woulda gotten one of Tré's drumsticks, but I got a giggle out of him and that's far more precious to me.

:lol: and :cute:

(I'll post a few more later)

Or we can spare the rest of the forum my fetishes and you could PM them to me, lol.

Back
Top Bottom