Gotye - Somebody that I Use to Know (feat. Kimbra)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Liked, did not love. Grooveshark kept fucking up on my phone all day, so I ended up listening to the first half of the album four times before I finally got all the way through. "Somebody That I Used To Know" is clearly the peak, also enjoyed "In Your Light", "Save Me" and "Bronte" was ok. Definitely wasn't a waste of my time.

This song is high on the charts here too. Here, being Belgium, as Wally is really a Belgian by birth. After all these years he even still speaks the language :) although he seems to have forgotten some words but it's amazing to hear him. (he was here one day last week and will be touring soon)

I really like this song and it seems to become more and more addictive as it is played on heavy rotation (it's on the radio as I type this lol)

Personally, I see it as a pretty damn average song after the first few times of hearing it. A whole load of meh.

I really carnt stand this song,then again the first few times I heard it I thought it was ok, but now it's just over played. & I agree it will win jjj 100 that stuff is just way to predictable these days. & what ever happened to them stone people thay seamed to just disappear?? After last years shocker that was the Arias!!
Wonder if Washington will make an appearance at the arias this year with Tim Rodgers seeing as there a couple?? Now that's an interesting pair??
But with them keep playing that songs ok i spose cause it could be much worse thay could be playing more gaga instead

Used To.

What I've heard from the album has been all over the map and not especially good. I probably won't listen to it in full.

Hey, there is a search function on the phone app after all.

Anyway, just heard this album this morning. The track that jumped out to me was I Feel Better. Very nice northern soul vibe going on there.

Definitely some weaker tracks on the album but overall not so bad.

someone at my work who has decent music taste was saying great things about this band today. i may check them out. i'm a little scared after reading some of the comments in this thread though.

Back
Top Bottom