Ghandi likes hardcore punk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
This is one of the most bizarre things I've seen in a while. I have no idea why this was made, but Ben Kingsley apparently starred in this Minor Threat "tribute" video....

Sir Ben Kingsley STOMPS into the shoes of Minor Threat's Ian MacKaye on Vimeo

I don't know if he'd ever heard Minor Threat prior to making this or not, but picturing Kingsley listening to 'In My Eye' or 'I Don't Wanna Hear It' while making Ghandi is beyond hilarious.

This is one of the most bizarre things I've seen in a while. I have no idea why this was made, but Ben Kingsley apparently starred in this Minor Threat "tribute" video....

Sir Ben Kingsley STOMPS into the shoes of Minor Threat's Ian MacKaye on Vimeo

I don't know if he'd ever heard Minor Threat prior to making this or not, but picturing Kingsley listening to 'In My Eye' or 'I Don't Wanna Hear It' while making Ghandi is beyond hilarious.

Think of him in Sexy Beast instead, ass-pool.

GAF, I've recently decided that Waiting Room is one of my all time favorite songs. How do you feel about that?

Waiting Room was actually the first Fugazi song I ever heard, so that is totally cool.

I got into them because of an old Eddie Vedder interview where he named Fugazi as his favorite band of all-time. So I went out and bought the 13 Songs album. Good stuff.

Ian MacKaye has had quite the life. Minor Threat, essentially creating straight edge and hardcore, Fugazi, Dischord Records, etc. Cwazy stuff, hard to not respect the dude just for all the different crap he's been involved in and responsible for.

Ian MacKaye has had quite the life. Minor Threat, essentially creating straight edge and hardcore, Fugazi, Dischord Records, etc. Cwazy stuff, hard to not respect the dude just for all the different crap he's been involved in and responsible for.

Yeah and he's done all that while staying pretty much completely under the mainstream radar. Keeping his artistic integrity and all that good stuff. I agree, he has had a very respectable career.

i saw this on a punk/hardcore board. they were just as baffled and amused.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom