Garbage - Not Your Kind of People - May 15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Danny Boy

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Harvard Supermodel Activist of the Decade Runner-U
Garbage - Not Your Kind of People - May 15

GARBAGE_STD_FINAL-468x468.jpg

1. Automatic Systematic Habit
2. Big Bright World
3. Blood For Poppies
4. Control
5. Not Your Kind Of People
6. Felt
7. I Hate Love
8. Sugar
9. Battle In Me
10. Man On A Wire
11. Beloved Freak
12. The One (Deluxe Bonus Track)
13. What Girls Are Made Of (Deluxe Bonus Track)
14. Bright Tonight (Deluxe Bonus Track)
15. Show Me (Deluxe Bonus Track)

First Single - Blood for Poppies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wIsb5G3XSQ

Garbage: Blood For Poppies (MP3) @ Antiquiet

:heart: Garbage! I'm so excited for this new album.

I tried to get tickets to see them in NYC, but damn did those tickets go fast!

Indeed - I was involved in something else at work and forgot to be on at the stroke of noon and missed out too. :angry: Methinks there will be another opportunity at some point. (I hope, anyway!)

Very excited for this as well! I've missed this band! I was able to get 4 tickets for the NJ Friday night show on 05/25 but would love to trade them for the NY Tuesday show on the 22nd. If anyone is interested let me know!

As others have said, the new song is great...I can totally imagine hearing it on a car stereo or on MTV during a mid-nineties summer. If the rest of the album is this good, we could have a real treat on our hands.

Scored tix to see them 5/23 at the 930 Club! :hyper: will be my first time seeing them live!:love:
Well done! Should be an awesome gig, too.

As others have said, the new song is great...I can totally imagine hearing it on a car stereo or on MTV during a mid-nineties summer. If the rest of the album is this good, we could have a real treat on our hands.

Well done! Should be an awesome gig, too.

yeah, I agree if this is what the rest of the album is like I am so jazzed and this will be a great tour for them and a treat for us fans!

Thanks, yes it will.. 930 Club is a great venue. Bands seem to be even more electric when they play there.. One of my favorite small clubs to see bands.

tix for the DC show were gone in 8 min. I lucked out.. Ticketfly is a good site for tickets. They give u 10 min when u get the tickets to go thru the processing. I kept refreshing the event page on ticketfly and boom they showed up so I jumped on them.

So did anyone else bother with this? I got the deluxe version. The album drags a bit and I actually liked the "bonus tracks" on the deluxe more than some of the standard album tracks, at least on the first pass. I guess I prefer their uptempo stuff.

Got tickets to the Aug. 7 show at the Metro in Chicago. Tickets sold out in a couple minutes, which isn't a surprise considering that there were only about 1000.

I highly recommend this album. It took me about two listens to get into it, but once I did I loved it. I may actually go out and buy it now.

I absolutely love Garbage.
The first single "Blood For Poppies" reminds me of the unfairly unloved beautifulgarbage (my fav album, though).

And doesn't Shirley still looks hot and fierce at 45?

3UBMk.png

shirley-manson7.jpg

shirley-manson3.jpg

well done!:up:

I am seeing them this wednesday! and the venue they are playing (930 Club) only has a 1200 capacity. :hyper:

I've only seen them open for U2 in 2001. I was left with the impression that they'd be a lot more enjoyable in a smaller venue. Plus the amp melted, cutting the set a little bit short.

I am sure they will be.. and a amp melted? whoa.. and cool!:D

I think they got about halfway through their set, and smoke started pour out of the amp. Shirley (jokingly?) acted panicky, calling for Larry and Adam to help. Then she sat down and started talking to the GA crowd. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom