G.O.O.D. Music - Cruel Summer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
September 4.

good-music-cruel-summer-album-cover.jpg

bollox said:
Kinda reminds me of the WTT cover. And bewbz.

It's very Watch the Throne.

Judging by Mercy and New God Flow this thing should be pretty good, and I think we're going to see Kanye dealing with the economic struggles faced by the Eurozone.

Did Mercy make the cut? That song is awful. It being a hit is proof that Yeezy is in the public's good graces.

pleasepleaseplease let there be a Cruel Summer sample on here. It's the only justice to be had out of the fact that I'm going to get that song stuck in my head every time I visit B&C from now on.

Kanye West, R. Kelly – To The World
Kanye West, Jay-Z, Big Sean – Clique
Kanye West, Big Sean, Pusha T, 2 Chainz – Mercy
Kanye West, Pusha T, Ghostface Killah – New God Flow
Raekwon, Pusha T, Common, 2 Chainz, CyHi Da Prynce, Kid Cudi & D’Banj – The Morning
Kanye West & DJ Khaled – Cold
The-Dream, Pusha T & Ma$e – Higher
John Legend, Travi $ Scott, Teyana Taylor, CyHi Da Prynce & Malik Yusef – Sin City
Kanye West, Big Sean, 2 Chainz & Marsha Ambrosius – The One
Kid Cudi – Creepers
John Legend & Teyana Taylor – Bliss
Kanye West, Chief Keef, Pusha T, Big Sean & Jadakiss – Don’t Like (Remix)

I see I missed a mini Kanye twitter rant on September 2nd. Who knows how long I'll have to wait for the next one :(

It got delayed by a couple weeks, so it's out 9/18 now. I'm excited about The Morning, although Yeezy would have put that guest list over the top.

Damn it Kanye, stop trying to make Big Sean happen. I see you're also foisting 2 Chainz on us again as well. Blergh.

Sucks that the R. Kelly joint is the only non-single that really stuck with me. But good golly those first four tracks.

First half is dope, second half is crap. Kanye's probably the best producer in the game, mainstream or underground, but even he can't save all of this. It's basically a glorified mixtape, though the great tracks exceeded my expectations.

Loved Raekwon's verse on The Morning.

There's definitely a big drop off in the second half, but I still found myself really enjoying it. Clique, New God Flow and Cold (nee Theraflu) are fucking sick. Liked The Morning, Bliss and Kid Cudi's Creepers a lot too.

Yeezy kind of mails it on the lyric front though.

Awesome. Before that he raps about feeding his pet lion, which I took as not a euphemism, but that he literally has a pet lion.

Back
Top Bottom