Frank Zappa vs. Scott Walker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gonnity Gone Gone.

Well, still there, but entries deleted and not really being updated (I got a little warning email from the RIAA about sharing tunes on the blog, and just decided to screw the whole thing and delete them all.). I'm debating whether or not to just delete it altogether.

Holy shit! :yikes:

Eh, it wasn't anything to make the :yikes: face about. From what I'd heard, the same thing happened to a bunch of bloggers who often put up links to music they were discussing. But it pissed me off that it randomly picked one of my entries and Blogger took it upon themselves to delete it instead of giving me the opportunity to take down the links or something.

But whatever. It wasn't worth the hassle.

Gonnity Gone Gone.

Well, still there, but entries deleted and not really being updated (I got a little warning email from the RIAA about sharing tunes on the blog, and just decided to screw the whole thing and delete them all.). I'm debating whether or not to just delete it altogether.

:sad:

Maybe you could blog about something else?

Maybe you could blog about something else?

Eh. I dunno. I might still blog about music but just not include downloads. I can post YouTube videos or just talk about it. I don't know how much interest I have in doing it, though.

I knew my interest would likely wane when I started the blog. That email just hastened the inevitability. :)

Was it "The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore"? Maybe?

Yes that's him(it's in the youtube vid on page 1 of this thread). Though he didn't write it, but his version is one of the finest pop songs I've ever heard. In fact, alot of his early material was covers.

But his best early solo stuff were his originals.

The he went mad, grew a deep hatred for the music business, and started putting his demons to words and sounds. And it was friggin brilliant. He only put's an album once every 12 years, roughly.

And people cry about how long it takes U2 and Rush.

Back
Top Bottom