Frank Ocean - Channel Orange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dunno why everyone freaked out. That NY Times article was very light on anything concrete and that was the report everyone based their beliefs on.

Well, it's the third most circulated paper in the country. It's not a gossip rag that throws out whatever to see what sticks (FrankOceanValencia).

Also, the day is nowhere near over yet. It just started. But it's not looking good.

Last edited:
I know it's very reputable, I just found it odd that pretty much every music blog was like "Frank Ocean New Album Out Friday" when the article itself was only speculating.

is it weird that I don't feel like four years isn't a crazy amount of time to wait for a new album from a musician and people need to chill?

which isn't at all to say I'm not excited for it, but you know...

For an artist who only has one official album, four years is an eternity.

O ye of little faith.

O ye of little faith.

O ye of little faith.

O ye of little faith.

O ye of little faith.

O ye of little faith.

O ye of little faith.

O ye of little faith.

O ye of little faith.

O ye of little faith.

:hyper:

I see it, but I can't play it because I don't have an Apple Music subscription anymore.

It's really pleasant. Also, it's not the album.

Frank Ocean Releases Visual Album Endless: Watch | Pitchfork

Frank Ocean has released a 45-minute long video titled “Endless.” A representative from Apple Music calls it his new “visual album.” The rep also told Pitchfork to “keep an eye out this weekend for more from Frank.”

Frank Ocean Unveils 'Endless' Visual Album Stream - Rolling Stone

Rolling Stone has confirmed that Endless is a different project from Boys Don't Cry, the singer's highly-anticipated follow-up to 2012's Channel Orange. Apple will release that album this weekend.

Endless is the soundtrack to a film he made. Probably leftovers from the Blond sessions.

Blond is the real album.

Boys Don't Cry is the name of the magazine he also released today.

The magazine was only sold at select pop up shops in the US. Sounds like it sold out in LA at least.

Nice to see THE COFF! showing up here.

No sign of THE DOO!, so Imperor can suck it. Or maybe Frank recorded something with her and then replaced it with someone else like U2 did on The Troubles.

Damn, Blonde (Blond?) really delivers. Love the brimming instrumentation on tracks like Seigfried and the general moodiness across the entire thing. Frank sounds appropriately sensual and tortured throughout. Possible AOTY here, I'm thinking.

Back
Top Bottom