Four Tet - Pink

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Four-Tet-Pink.jpg

This comes out tomorrow. Contrary to what I had originally assumed, this is not an album so much as a collection of singles he has released over the past year (along with a couple new ones). Basically the same concept as what iamamiwhoami is doing. The results are equally great. This is his loudest, boldest catchiest record yet.

Stream it here:

Album Review: Four Tet – Pink > sublvl.com

Doesn't look like it's even getting a physical release in the US. $7 on Amazon, I'll have to use the $3 off coupon deal tomorrow for it.

This is very cool. I listened to Four Tet half the day today and didn't know about the new release.

Great news. I've probably listened to most of those singles already but having them on an album is good for me. I tend to forget easily about non-album tracks so this will make me spend more time with them.

I also saw him give a live dj-set a few days ago and it was a lot more dancey than I expected. I didn't recognzize any songs except for Love Cry.

This and Burial alone make 2012 a damn fine year for electronica. I'm expecting the new Matthew Dear to contribute to that trend as well.

Back
Top Bottom