Flying Lotus and friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright you fucks. Who has this, who has listened to it. 8.something, BNM. Don't want to hear from Mofo, as I still don't think he's listened to the last one.

Bit annoyed the LP is split over two discs, it's not even 10 minutes a side, but yeah, this shit is great as fuck. It's pretty much official, Flying Lotus is one of my favourite artists.

It's brilliant, right on par with Cosmogramma for me. Until the Quiet Comes never grew on me the way I hoped it would, but this one was fantastic from the moment I first hit play.

My favourite part so far is definitely the first 10 or so minutes. I actually love that the first four tracks are crammed into five-and-a-bit minutes, it's chaotic and has so many awesome sounds, bass, drums, horns, synths, whatever else is going on in there. And then the piano intro of Never Catch Me. It's really refreshing and exciting to have an album start in this way.

You're Dead! might be becoming my favourite Flying Lotus album. It's been Cosmogramma by a long way for a while, but every time I listen to You're Dead! I'm blown away. It is so fully realised and covers a truly astonishing amount of ground musically. And the dude's only 31. I am so excited by what's to come. The sky ain't even the limit.

New Thundercat mini-album next week! Produced by FlyLo and featuring Kamasi, Herbie Hancock and others.

a385f5c5.jpg

https://soundcloud.com/brainfeeder/thundercat-them-changes

The Beyond / Where the Giants Roam:
01 Hard Times
02 Song for the Dead
03 Them Changes
04 Lone Wolf and Cub
05 That Moment
06 Where the Giants Roam/Field of the Nephilim

lT'S BEEN FIVE FUCKING YEARS!!! I DIDN'T REALISE I BEEN WAITING THIS LONG :heart::heart:

WARPLP291_Packshot_1400.jpg

FLAMAGRA

01 Heroes
02 Post Requisite
03 Heroes in a Half Shell
04 More [ft. Anderson .Paak]
05 Capillaries
06 Burning Down the House [ft. George Clinton]
07 Spontaneous [ft. Little Dragon]
08 Takashi
09 Pilgrim Side Eye
10 All Spies
11 Yellow Belly [ft. Tierra Whack]
12 Black Balloons Reprise [ft. Denzel Curry]
13 Fire Is Coming [ft. David Lynch]
14 Inside Your Home
15 Actually Virtual [ft. Shabazz Palaces]
16 Andromeda
17 Remind U
18 Say Something
19 Debbie Is Depressed
20 Find Your Own Way Home
21 The Climb [ft. Thundercat]
22 Pygmy
23 9 Carrots [ft. Toro Y Moi]
24 FF4
25 Land Of Honey [ft. Solange]
26 Thank U Malcolm
27 Hot Oct.

27 tracks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! over an hour long!!!!! and beautiful, incredibly artful limited edition vinyl as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh I love this man!!!!

Back
Top Bottom