Florian Schneider left Kraftwerk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ElectricalVoice

Refugee
I am sad to hear that Florian Schneider left Kraftwerk. I see that they are touring more in 2009, but I am not sure if it ever will be the same. But who knows. Schneider and Florian started the whole thing. What a fantastic and important band. I am happy, though, that i managed to see them live before he quit.

I heard about this this weekend. Aren't they opening for Radiohead in South America as well? Bad timing for the fans who wanted to see them this year.

I heard The Robots on the radio this weekend, fun song. I was suprised how "fresh" it still sounds.

I heard about this this weekend. Aren't they opening for Radiohead in South America as well? Bad timing for the fans who wanted to see them this year.

I heard The Robots on the radio this weekend, fun song. I was suprised how "fresh" it still sounds.

They had someone filling in since November, actually. Florian is not keen on touring, so he didn't join. I was afraid something was cooking. I think the stand-in now is officially a member of the band.

It actually looks like Florian is persuading (is that correctly written?) a solo career, but who knows. Also they are touring in Mexico and South America as support for Radiohead, like you said, u2popmofo. Also they have some dates in 2009 in Germany.

Back
Top Bottom