Florence & The Machine, Discusion Thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unless the venue has a strict no camera policy, you should be good to go. At the show I went to, I took a ton of photos and a few videos. I think the only restriction was that you weren't supposed to use a flash.

I can't even begin to describe my emotions after seeing them perform at Osheaga in Montreal. Their set ended less than 3 hours ago and I'm still in a daze.

What a performer Florence is. She was funny, charming, charismatic, and had the most infectious smile and personality. I was taken aback by how much she moves on (and off) stage. I don't know why I just pictured her standing at the mic belting out the tunes, but she was literally all over the place.

By the end of the set, she had thousands in the palm of her hand. What a treat to be a part of.

The show at Red Rocks was amazing! Flo was adorable, her voice fantastic. I had tears streaming down my face for some of it. What a powerhouse. And Red Rocks- wow, that venue is beyond beautiful. Unforgettable show.

Saw her open for U2 in Miami last year. I cant say that I enjoyed her music too much, but she is a great performer. She used the whole stage and the walkway to interact with the audience. Florence = great performer!

Watched them play five songs on Sunday, including What The Water Gave Me and Rabbit Heart. Twas awesome, possibly the biggest crowd I've ever been in.

Just got back from this long awaited show...all I can say is WOW! For such a tiny little thing she has such a huge stage presence. I don't think there was a single person in the audience without a smile on their face. Loved every minute of it!

(oh, and the Maccabee's were a great opener too!)

the show last nite was awesome. I was literally dead center rail in front of Flo's mike. Wow! just wow.. I love her! I took some pics will try and post later.

tired today of course and barely functioning.

Liked Maccabees but not theweekend so much..

She's back! I did not like Ceremonials at all (aside from What the Water Gave Me) but this new song is pretty kick arse and has a great video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgeKHTcufLY

How Big How Blue How Beautiful June 2

01 Ship to Wreck
02 What Kind of Man
03 How Big How Blue How Beautiful
04 Queen of Peace
05 Various Storms & Saints
06 Delilah
07 Long & Lost
08 Caught
09 Third Eye
10 St Jude
11 Mother

Can't wait for the album. What Kind of Man sounds great. :hyper:

I also prefer Ceremonials to Lungs, but both are great.

Got to check this track out. Pretty excited for new material even if, like Cobbler, I only really loved What the Water Gave Me off of Ceremonials and vastly preferred Lungs.

Bah, there was only a ballot for Melbourne & Sydney? I'm not sure how I missed the announcement for this but damn, hopefully she comes back next year. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom