Fleetwood Mac

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!!! It's happening!!! :panic:

I don't know how I missed this news for FOUR DAYS, but THE MAC is coming to your little town.

Fleetwood Mac Live 2013 arena tour includes stops in Philadelphia, New York City, Boston, Chicago and a special appearance at the historic Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles. Tickets for the first run of shows go on sale beginning December 14th at Ticketmaster.com.

As much as I criticize Christine McVie's work, a tour without her isn't really Fleetwood Mac as far as I'm concerned.

Not as bad as New Order without Peter Hook, but still.

I wish Christine would tour with them, but it's not going to happen. I'll take what I can get.

not coming to my town, boo. still wish i'd seen them when they came here (with christine mcvie) during the dance tour. it never even occurred to me to ask my mom (shut up, i was 15) to go with me. oh well.

<3 I can't wait.

I'm still super tempted to try and pick up tickets for this weekend's show.

Dear god that track is bad.

Those overly literal lyrics are unfortunate.

And this is coming from someone who loved most of her songs on Say You Will.

If her and Ringo ever wrote a song together....I wonder if you can die from something being TOO painfully literal.

As much as she never wants to work with Lindsey anymore, he is her best producer

I like the stuff she does with Dave Stewart pretty well. This is a bizarrely bad song for her, even with her recent output.

Hell, what 7 years ago she wrote a song about TWILIGHT and that's still among my favorite of her solo works because the production's so good.

EDIT: NINE years ago...Jesus.

I have Out of the Cradle, which is great.

The accompanying press photo to the announcement (at least the one Pitchfork used) is...unfortunate. More than a few commenters mentioned that he looks like one of the Golden Girls. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom