Fleet Foxes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just read that and you were the first thing to cross my mind. Sorry man.

I'm bummed, had tickets and everything. I'm also a little upset because they didn't realize their "make up show" they mention in the link in a few weeks with Wilco never even had tickets offered to the public. It's at some venue absolutely no one in Utah has ever heard of, and it's apparently so small that all the tickets were bought up by their own members in the "pre-sale".

sad face :(

2101.gif

Well that blows all around.

I was looking forward to hearing about The Dutchess & The Duke, too. I've now heard 3 or 4 songs and think I have to buy the record soon.

Fleet Foxes are on Letterman tonight.

Hopefully I won't forget to watch the performance like I normally do....

Well, I like to threaten people with physical violence from puppets....

Glad to see you enjoying music again, MVD. I was extremely close to disowning you as an online acquaintance.

This lil' album is proving to be a stayer, :up: I often tend to shelve the new CDs after a couple of listens, but I've been listening to this one steadily over a few weeks now and still haven't tired of it.

Sooo, I'm listening to it now for the first time and I'm tempted to pick it up tomorrow (especially since they released a special edition including the Sun Giant EP and three other songs). I'm not a big fan of harmonic singing though and this record really has a lot of that. I'm afraid it's going to get on my nerves eventually. :grumpy:

That's a great deal if it's got the EP with it. I still think I like some of the songs on the EP more than anything on the album. :up:

As a side note, I ordered that Duchess and the Duke album.

I made a mix for my friend Michael that opens with White Winter Hymnal and goes into Reservoir Park and it's so damn good I haven't mailed it to him yet because I can't stop listening to it. Everytime I hear it I think to myself how happy he's going to be to discover Fleet Foxes and the song with his name in it and how much he's going to groove to Reservoir Park and call me and tell me so, but it's never going to happen because the mix lives in my car now. :reject:

So I got this album (had it bought for me) randomly and I have to say I really think I love it; there's just something about the album...I'm not quite sure what it is but I really like it, this could be one of my favourite albums in a while. I need to listen to it more to be sure though but it definitely has the potential to be.

I'm bummed, had tickets and everything. I'm also a little upset because they didn't realize their "make up show" they mention in the link in a few weeks with Wilco never even had tickets offered to the public. It's at some venue absolutely no one in Utah has ever heard of, and it's apparently so small that all the tickets were bought up by their own members in the "pre-sale".

sad face :(

Redemption, thou hast come in the form of a show on my birthday.

http://www.24tix.com/event.html?show_id=T18910766591891115059115

:rockon:

U2 and Will Smith have written songs about it. You're ruined for eternity.

Back
Top Bottom