Favourite Moments in Songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What do you mean with his bullshit?

I agree with that moment by the way. It's magical. I actually like Plastic Beach more than Demon Days which is probably an unpopular opinion.

I find that far less annoying than "we haven't finished it because we're still waiting for GOD to walk in the room" or some shit like that.

"We didn't release a new Blur album because it was too hot etc." :wink:
Oh yeah. I remember that. That's definitely bullshit, though I'm not exactly disappointed. A new Blur record would be cool but I kind of doubt it would be any good. Albarn's clearly moved on from Blur.

What did I name the "IWB listens to the magnetic fields all day" day? It's that day again. This was supposed to be in RMT...

I like the part of lido pier suicide car where it speeds up, cos that's awesome.

When the weather starts cooling down, I break this album out and fall in love all over again.

7:55-end:

Viðrar Vel Til Loftárása - Sigur Rós - YouTube

Holy fuck. I always forget how astonishingly beautiful the last two minutes of this song are.
:up::up::up:

The three song stretch Viðrar Vel Til Loftárása - Olsen Olsen - Ágætis Byrjun in general is just amazing. The highlight of their discography.

Back
Top Bottom