Favorite Music Videos of 2008 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Casey by Darren Hayes anyone? I have no idea howit ties into the song but I loves me some 80's style Commodore 64 graphics.

Squee, we can imbed videos now!

Anyway, this is one of the 5 videos I think I've seen this year ... and the only good one I've seen. Epileptics beware.

Gnarls Barkley - Run

YouTube - Gnarls Barkley - Run

It starts off a little silly and cheesy, but gets really cool at about 2:10.

XL, I have no clue who else is on the label off the top of my head actually. Their songs sound a lot more "guitary" live. This album is a bit more diverse than their past have been, but it's not drastically different than some of the things they've done before.

I can't stop listening to that song, I'll have to check out some more Ratatat. Even their name is fun to say.

I can't stop listening to that song, I'll have to check out some more Ratatat. Even their name is fun to say.

Please allow me to recommend some songs:

Wildcat
Lex
Seventeen Years
Loud Pipes
El Pico

Here's one of the worst fan made videos I've ever seen in my life to Wildcat. It gets really interesting around 1:32.......
YouTube - Ratatat - Wildcat Music Video

Holy Embeded vidoes Batman!

barf.gif

Why don't I own this? Why don't I own this?!

That Gnarls video was off the hook.

That tribute to The Thing is one of the most awesome things ever!! Thanks for sharing. :)

That's one of my all-time favourite movies..

"I know I'm human. And if you were all these things then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human..."

Also really liked the Gnarls Barkley clip for Going on - great song, and the door thing reminded me of The Dark Tower..

Back
Top Bottom