Fang Island AKA The Sound of Everyone High-Fiving Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks to some people I was forced to hear fucking "Party Hard". I died a little that day.

andrew wk is awesome live

or was about 6 years ago. i don't think i've even thought about that dude's music since then though. wait, did i miss something? i didn't read the whole thread, did he just get mentioned or does he have something to do with this band?

Scroll up to October 29th's posts

I still like that song though. Good stuff, especially for free.

Yeah, 'twas. Regardless, it's still a fun track worthy of attention from Fang Island fannies.

I sometimes wonder if I like Teenage Fanclub more for their music or their nickname, the Fannies.

Which makes their name extraordinarily offensive in Britain, ftr.

I remember telling an uptight Australian in Japan that I used to call my sister "fanny face" as a child, and he almost fainted.

i like the awk collaboration. it's like a sunnier version of something that belongs on that bad religion album that was never officially released (until some recent box set, i guess. i believe they put it on there, finally. it was odd, not really good, but interesting). ok, it's not like that at all, but for a second it kind of reminded me of that, and i really don't know why so i said that.

You should probably listen to the entire Fang Island album, IWB. It's fun, you might like it.

yeah, i need to check it out. you need to make me a list of all the stuff i need to check out that i've been slacking on. or i need to break out the notebooks and make that list myself, but that kind of goes against that whole slacker thing i just mentioned (this is where the hippie and liar comment might be more relavent, i guess).

fang_mixing.jpg

Oh, I definitely stopped in my tracks (well, stopped spinning around in my roller chair) the second I saw this thread was bumped :dance:

Back
Top Bottom