Faithless.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Please merge this if there is thread on them, as I cannot use Search. :doh:

Anyone else into them? (I don’t know and don’t think they would be big or known in America, maybe more Europe?)
I just think their music is the honky-pain!

The total hip-sh8ttin kick-ass stuff that you should play in car and home at full vol.

I absolutely love God is a DJ, Bring My Family Back, Don’t Leave, If Lovin You is Wrong, Mass Destruction, Insomnia, Take the Long Way Round, Woozy, My Culture and We Come 1. :up:
I have Reverance and Sunday 8pm and both are too good. And Live At Alexandra Place is the gig to watch, because the intro will have you dancing within first 2 mins of it startin, it does to me. And Rollo’s straight-talkin raspy voice works with every song. :D

Shame the new stuff has failed to make good grades thou :( They are a band I would love to see live as I missed them here once, but cannot see it happening.

I feel like I’m late in sayin this as the band could be again planning to split.
But anyway, anyone? No? yes? I have to ring Frank and Bertha first?

oops :flirt:

uh oh, uh oh, I bet I find one now!

:hug:

Well, not really, actually.

I like them. And yes, they are/were quite huge in Europe (or at the very least in the Netherlands). I have their first album (coupled with a bonus remix album Irreverence). It's quite good. And lots of their other stuff is excellent too (like We Come 1, God Is A DJ, etc.)

And oh...

And Rollo’s straight-talkin raspy voice works with every song.

I think you're talking about Maxi Jazz. He's the rapper. Rollo is the studio wizard. I don't think he even tours with them.

:)

For some reason I remember a thread on "Mass Destruction" back in the day, but it may have just been discussion in an unrelated thread. Anyways, that song is extremely good....and the only song of theirs I can remember hearing....

Big Faithless fan here. Salva Mea is probably my favorite song by them. Then again, I'm a sucker for long songs, and that one is nothing but nearly 11 minutes of trancey, electronic tastiness. The performance of We Come 1 on the Glastonbury DVD gives me chills, too. :drool:

I love Maxi's voice too. He's on the song Dance 4 Life by Tiesto, and all the proceeds go toward fighting AIDS. Very cool song if you guys haven't checked it out yet. I believe I have it on my phone as a ringtone... :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom