Enter the Space Moon (A Moon in Space)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I'm more excited about Space Moon Harvest Festival than the actual playlists:

spacemoonon4gg3.jpg

Space Moon, fuck, I'll never stop babbling about how awesome that first thread was. In fact, it was the thing that got me to stop thinking Impy was a total douche bag.

I see.

Right now on Palladia? A Bowie show from 1973. Right now on the Science Channel? Some shit about moons.

I'm not kidding.

And now Bowie is doing "Space Moonage Daydream" while I have that show about moons on in picture in picture.

Space Moon is smiling on me.

In Bowie We Trust.

Your boys the Might Boosh were doing a show in NYC tonight. I kinda thought about going....but it wasn't gonna happen.

This one page now has Space Moon, Pee Wee Herman, David Bowie, The Mighty Boosh, pfan and uberbeaver. This is now the Official Greatest Fucking Goddamn Page in Interference History Bar None. Oh wait: POWERJUICE. Bam. Whoomp. There is it.

But will that knock Space Moon off of its orbit?

FUCK NO BITCHES!

The true question is "Does that which is at the center have an orbit?" I was under the assumption that Rock the Fuck Out Stadium was on the Moon in Space due to Space Moon's lack of orbit, hence, the sound is beyond perfect - that is, if Space Moon wants it that way.

The true question is "Does that which is at the center have an orbit?" I was under the assumption that Rock the Fuck Out Stadium was on the Moon in Space due to Space Moon's lack of orbit, hence, the sound is beyond perfect - that is, if Space Moon wants it that way.

Yeah, you know, your Beavernian theories on the Space Moon are probably right. The only thing it orbits around is itself.

I bet if Space Moon encountered a black hole it would allow itself to get sucked it just to prove that not only can the Moon in Space itself survive a black hole, but at no point does the sounds of the rocking taking place on Space Moon ever grow silent - even when fully submerged in the black hole.

Nah, that's not true. Space Moon wouldn't do that. Space Moon's got nothing to prove.

You can seehh heyah the Spathe Moon orbitting the fohrest moon of Ehndohh.

so like, are there going to be actual playlists at some point? j/w guyz

Here's mine:

1. The Field - 'I Have The Moon, You Have The Internet'
2. Thong Song
3. something by Color Me Badd
4. a new Creed song

I win, sorry everyone else.

A. "You're the Voice"
B. "Tarzan Boy"

Mine is pretty much a single.

Any time I heard those songs, I had some Pavlovian response to just avert my eyes from the screen for 2-3 minutes.

Holy fuck, I can't think of an uglier group of people having movie sex.

Damnit, I need to see this stupid movie so I at least know what the hell you guys are talking about 60% of the time.

Damnit, I need to see this stupid movie so I at least know what the hell you guys are talking about 60% of the time.

Send them a 9 dollar check and you get the DVD. You can even get it signed on request free of charge.

Back
Top Bottom