Enter the Space Moon (A Moon in Space)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sgblink.gif

I'm in between games of shuffleboard, got a few Tanq and Tonics in me, and would like to say this:

Space Moon.

I need to start training for college. Space Moon, guide me on this quest.

why "Space Moon"...?

well, if it were a non-space moon, that would just be silly, wouldn't it? We're serious folk.

I've been waiting for Bono to get in contact with the Space Moon during the Space Chat. He's probably waiting for me to be there so I can appreciate it.

I've never seen a Space Moon like this, can you see it too?

Listen to MGMT and drink PBR. then you'll be cool in college.

Interesting. I would have thought the best way would have been "do the opposite of everything Impy ever did," but I suppose you would know.

On Space Moon there is no "cool." Or "college." There just is Space Moon. And you just Space Moon it, bro. Live from Space Moon Rock the Fuck Out Stadium.

Interesting. I would have thought the best way would have been "do the opposite of everything Impy ever did," but I suppose you would know.

On Space Moon there is no "cool." Or "college." There just is Space Moon. And you just Space Moon it, bro. Live from Space Moon Rock the Fuck Out Stadium.

Well, I suppose it depends on who you want to be "cool" with. If you're more the frat boy type, then listening to "everything but country" and drinking Keystone Light might be more your style.

but hey, I'm a U2 fan and therefore inherently uncool, so maybe you shouldn't trust my opinion :wink:

God Bless Space Moon. And Space Moon Bless Us All.

Well, I suppose it depends on who you want to be "cool" with. If you're more the frat boy type, then listening to "everything but country" and drinking Keystone Light might be more your style.

but hey, I'm a U2 fan and therefore inherently uncool, so maybe you shouldn't trust my opinion :wink:

God Bless Space Moon. And Space Moon Bless Us All.

I'm not worried about the music: my tastes are a blend of classic, alternative, and indie rock, and that's pretty much not going to change.

I just think I need to be drinking more in the weeks leading up going to school. :lol: I haven't been doing much of that this summer.

I'm not worried about the music: my tastes are a blend of classic, alternative, and indie rock, and that's pretty much not going to change.

I just think I need to be drinking more in the weeks leading up going to school. :lol: I haven't been doing much of that this summer.

I was kidding about the whole music thing, of course you listen to what you like :wink:

Eh, I didn't drink at all until the first week of college, and freshman year I didn't drink that much, overall. Sophomore year, more often (though still pretty much only on the weekends during school, and not every weekend). A lot of it just depends on who you hang out with. None of my friends in high school really drank, but now it seems like most of my friends do. No need to drink alone ... even if that's what I'm doing now ... :shifty: Space Moon doesn't judge.

Listen to MGMT and drink PBR. then you'll be cool in college.

In Imperor's defense, he would never listen to MGMT.

Well, the download-stickler from Utah pretty much hit the nail on the head here. Listen to the Passionate Pits if you want to get dancey. PBR, though, gets a big thumbs up from this Imperor. May just go ahead and grab one from the fridge once I spit this pinch out.

There's just a whole bunch of Natty Ice and So Co up in Tallahassee. Only the finest.

Hey, so playlist-wise, do you guys want to do 60 minutes or CD length?

Back
Top Bottom