Enter the Space Moon (A Moon in Space)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Spirit of Space Moon, guide me on my journey into the nightlife. I know you'll be there, great Moon.

NO.

Oh wait, this is Space Moon. Anyone can make a playlist. Because that's what the Moon in Space is. A place of everything. Or something.

I have it, but I wasn't sure if I should include it or not.

"Do you think the bass is taking away from the vocal?"

When Space Moon is round and full, I'm gonna teach you tricks that'll blow your mongrel mind.

Day Man, ah ah ahhhhhh, fighter of the Night Man, ah ah ahhhhh, champion of the sun.

Speaking of It's Always Sunny..., everyone at my job has a plastic nametag on their cubicle except me since I'm new. I replaced the vacant spot with a makeshift paper tag in the same spot and with the same style. It says, "Pepe Silvia."

Now, let's talk about the mail. Can we talk about the mail please, Peef? I've been dying to talk about the mail with you all day.

rock06.jpg

Good morning, Space Moon. Good morning, a Moon in Space.

The last party on Space Moon, a Moon in Space, was excellent. Fantastic mixes were made, Latin was spoken, and we rocked the fuck out. I give mad props to MDM for putting "International Statement" on their mix.

:love:

Good evening, Space Moon. I will rescue you from page 2.

There's a lotta things about Space Moon you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand.

Back
Top Bottom