Enter the Space Moon (A Moon in Space)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just think I need to be drinking more in the weeks leading up going to school. :lol: I haven't been doing much of that this summer.

:lol: Just don't get carried away (though it seems like you've got your shit together already). There were a whole lot of kids in my freshman year who fucked up majorly cause it was the first time away from mommy and daddy, and they decided to get trashed every single night of the week (no joke) instead of, you know, going to school.

PBR's pretty decent, although the ultimate Wisconsin beer is New Glarus Spotted Cow. Too bad it's sold within the state only...it really is the perfect beer. Smooth, crisp, and soooo easy going down. :drool: Glad I've got a few hanging out in my fridge right now, and I'll be having my dad bring up a couple 12 packs for me in August as well.

B) Not really a Lebowski fan.

If there were one force in the Multiverse that could get Space Moon out of Moon in Space Chill orbit, it would be lack of love for Lebowski. But alas, Space Moon is love, and knows that so long as it remains a Moon in Space, it's love for love itself is more than enough to make up for your poor taste. So we're all good here. Carry on, as Space Moon does.

If there were one force in the Multiverse that could get Space Moon out of Moon in Space Chill orbit, it would be lack of love for Lebowski. But alas, Space Moon is love, and knows that so long as it remains a Moon in Space, it's love for love itself is more than enough to make up for your poor taste. So we're all good here. Carry on, as Space Moon does.

I don't understand what you're saying here.

so I'll just Space Moon it, bro.

Then I must be confusing the second and third ones then.

Does this make this one Assault on Axver Island?

I've already got great idea for this edition of Space Moon. But none as great as those encased in this tome.

I've already got my cover art figured out:

youdontknowwhatspacemoo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom