Enter the Space Moon (A Moon in Space)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For you, Space Moon:

tommywiseauandthetemple.jpg

I was about to say... total missed opportunity there. Even "Temple of The Room" if you were to play it straight.

Although I'm now rather inclined to do a full-up Temple of Blum poster myself.

I didn't want to mess with the title since I don't have the exact font, but I made do with what I could find:

jeffgoldblumandthetempl.jpg

Perfect. The "We are expecting!" clip once the keyboard starts? Oh my God, I was dying.

Wow, that's...that's incredible. I am ordering The Room tomorrow.

Space Moon, I've been trying to find the perfect match between pretentious and pop.

It started with a mix, how did it come to this?

Good day, Space Moon.

Is this thing still open? I'm finishing up a 60 min playlist and can share it with you guys over the weekend if it's okay.

Just letting you guys know that Tuesday's the deadline, so please get them in by then if you can.

Shit, I have nothing done yet other than a bunch of random song possibilities.

Hope you guys like Kriss Kross.

Would people rather hear a "night groovin' on the moon" mix, or a "rock the damn moon to smithereens" type mix?

I have a number of songs prepared for both types, I just can't decide which I'd rather do.

Can you post a couple of song examples from each? Just to get an idea of what you're planning on putting on them.

Mostly "night-timish" electronic tracks on the first one, if that makes any sense. I'd kinda rather do that mix, but I'm worried some would find it "boring" and rather have something rocking. Figured if I did something with rock, it'd be something high energy.

I do not wish to give away any of my secret weapons at this point. :wink:

I vote the nighttime one then. Electronic music is a genre I'm still wading into, but I don't think I need the help in rocking out, so that's my opinion on the matter.

:lol: Fair enough. I'll just have to wait for a couple more days.

Back
Top Bottom