Embarrassing Musical Confessions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2isthebest

ONE love, blood, life
'Fess up to that guilty pleasure song you're into now.

I'm absolutely in love with "Live Your Life" by T.I. and Rihanna. It's the catchiest damn thing in the world.:love:

Whatever that new Beyonce song ("if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it") is, it's damn catchy and I like it. :reject:

Wow. I probably have too many to list. But I'll start with my most offensive confessions:

Paris Hilton - I like "Nothing In This World" and "Screwed" - and no one was more surprised than me to find that I actually liked even one of her songs.

Lindsay Lohan - I actually own both her CDs, although they're a mixed bag as far as fun pop goes. "Confessions of a Broken Heart" is a good song. She's not a bad singer ... as far as dumb pop goes. And there's that cute song she sang in that dumb movie Confessions Of a Teenage Drama Queen - I like that one a lot.

I will cheerfully admit to my love of really good, fun, catchy pop songs, but those are probably the two that I would admit to actually being kind of embarrassed about.

I'll fess up to that song.

I'll listen to pretty much anything by Rihanna, she's got a great voice.

I'm not a fan of Rihanna outside of this song and "Disturbia", but at least I can now say I like something by her.

Also, I enjoy rocking out in my car or in front of my mirror to "So What" by Pink.:reject:

Beyonce is hit or miss with me, but I love "Single Ladies." I also think "Crazy In Love" is one of the best pop songs of the decade.

Dancing Queen probably is one of most played songs on my iTunes.

I don't hate Maroon 5. I wouldn't listen to an entire album anymore, as Adam Levine's voice begins to grate on me after a given amount of time, but I dig their sound, and they occasionally churn out a solid, catchy tune.

Other than that, can't think of anything at the moment. I'm pretty damn indietastic.

I don't really have any embarrassing musical confessions. That means one of two things:

1) I have impeccable musical taste

or

2) I'm shameless

I vote for #1. ;)

I like a lot of shit that some people might call "embarrassing" or "guilty pleasures" - hell, I like pretty much everything. But I wouldn't say I'm ashamed of any of it. I also like to eat cereal for dinner sometimes.

Absolutely nothing wrong with liking TI and Rihanna's Live Your Life or Beyonce's Single Ladies, both are amazing songs.....

I don't know if I get embarrassed by musical taste, but back in the day, I really enjoyed Creed's One Last Breath. Thought it was a top tune, and was surprised to enjoy it having hated My Sacrifice and Higher (worst song ever maybe?).

N-Bak's How You Remind Me was also actually immensely enjoyable the first 5 or 6 listens.

I listen to U2
cookiemonster.gif

I like that song "Misery Business" by Paramore. Haven't heard anything else by them though other than one random song that came on the radio when I was driving around with my girlfriend. I thought "that was catchy, I wonder what it's called", and then they never announced it. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom