Embarrassing Musical Confessions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I listen to U2
cookiemonster.gif

that is getting to be embarrassing these days...

Ok, I'm taking my thread OT for a second. I got rid of Limewire when I was up at former college because they sent us all a flyer that said, the RIAA could come after us if they found downloaded music on our computer. But, I've heard from some people that simply downloading music from Limewire and transferring it to iTunes or whatnot isn't illegal, only the actual sharing of files. Somebody with expertise in this area, please clear me up.

What can I say? I just roll elegantly like that. Also, how dare you go spreading rumors like that. I haven't had crabs in months.:mad:

Fantastic.

Anyway, it's illegal if they catch you sharing the files after you've downloaded them, but the RIAA recently stated that they're giving up issuing lawsuits to those crafty music pirates.

Best thing to do is torrent anyway... Limewire's full of ways to fuck up your computer.

Fantastic.

Anyway, it's illegal if they catch you sharing the files after you've downloaded them, but the RIAA recently stated that they're giving up issuing lawsuits to those crafty music pirates.

Best thing to do is torrent anyway... Limewire's full of ways to fuck up your computer.

Oh, The RIAA. Their delusions are adorable. I haven't downloaded anything except iTunes songs for over a year now, but almost everyone I know uses Limewire or a torrent.

I'm not really ashamed of anything I listen to. However, I am loving Britney's "Womanizer." It's damn catchy. When I first heard it, I thought it was the stupidest, most annoying song EVER, now I love it. :lol: Go figure.

Just take a look at my avatar and signature:p

There you have it.

But I'm not embarrassed by it at all.

So sue me.:wink:

I'm looking forward to her new album. I thought My December was just okay, but none of the songs were memorable to me. I want my big, dumb pop songs to be catchy, not all navel-gazelly.

I'm looking forward to her new album. I thought My December was just okay, but none of the songs were memorable to me. I want my big, dumb pop songs to be catchy, not all navel-gazelly.

True. But I did like that album, probably more than her others. Actually, I think it was a b-side for My December that I liked most......oh frick what was it called.....but it was really up-tempo and catchy...I'm sure it didn't make the album too.......I think it was Fading, or something. :up:

I am currently in love with Christina Aguilera.

:love:

My first concert was Huey Lewis and the News :reject:

"Sports" was one of the first albums I bought with my own money. It was either that one or Men At Work's "Business As Usual."

My first concert was The Monkees, on their big comeback tour after MTV reruns made them famous again. And I still love them.

Back
Top Bottom