Eli Hewson - Inhaler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
> "Pre-Boy. Love it."

> *picture of a man known for uncovering pedophiles*

It's not an enormous leap in logic. There was a similar joke that went around when someone made a thread called I :heart: Boy.

Alright, got it.

Sometimes I quickly browse threads and don't always have a lot of time to spend...

Last edited:
Look, I like to joke around too but I just don't find pedophilia all that funny. I'm going to head over to threads pertaining to U2 as I'm guessing this one is permanently derailed...

On topic, it will be interesting to see what happens with this band in the future.

Last edited:
And definitely better than the stuff the kid's old man is making.

This, and the posts like it, is silly hyperbole. I Want You sounds like a lame song I'd expect to hear in a setlist near The Best Thing.

The demo DaveC posted is better, but possibly because the lyrics are really hard to hear.

This, and the posts like it, is silly hyperbole. I Want You sounds like a lame song I'd expect to hear in a setlist near The Best Thing

Oh for crying out loud Ax, of course it's hyperbole. No, I don't think Bono's kid's garage band is better than U2. Though who knows, maybe pops helped the kid out with his lyrics. :)

Better be careful, you don't want to join the ranks of the permanently humourless around here. We have quite enough of that among the unquestioning faithful. ;)

Mate, I was fully ready to proclaim it better than current U2. Lord knows some of the pre-Boy songs (I better be careful what I say in this thread about things being before a certain 1980 debut album) are better than what U2 are doing today. But this is not.

Inhaler - Don't You Fucking Look At Me

1. Baby Wants to Fuck
2. Don't You Fucking Look At Me
3. Fuck That Shit/Pabst Blue Ribbon!
4. One Suave Fucker
5. Wanna Go for a Ride?
6. I Can Hear Your Fucking Radio
7. Fuck Anything That Moves
8. It's Daddy, You Shithead
9. Candy-Colored Clown
10. The Whites of the Eyes
11. Toast to My Fuck

Clean edition available at Wal-Mart retailers.

Last edited:
Inhaler - Don't You Fucking Look At Me

1. Baby Wants to Fuck
2. Don't You Fucking Look At Me
3. Fuck That Shit/Pabst Blue Ribbon!
4. One Suave Fucker
5. Wanna Go for a Ride?
6. I Can Hear Your Fucking Radio
7. Fuck Anything That Moves
8. It's Daddy, You Shithead
9. Candy-Colored Clown
10. The Whites of the Eyes
11. Toast to My Fuck

Clean edition available at Wal-Mart retailers.

Hidden track - Fucking Leo

I'm sure that one is Bono's favorite, assuming there's not also a track called "All You Can Eat Buffet" or "Cheeseburger".
tenor.gif

Just found out they are playing in Somerville in April. Do I pull a Headache and go and look like the weird old dude in the crowd?

Just found out they are playing in Somerville in April. Do I pull a Headache and go and look like the weird old dude in the crowd?
Trust me... there will be lots of weird old dudes in Joshua Tree shirts there.

On the weird scale, I was far down the list. There were, like, 6 @U2 people there. Those people are creepy.

They're coming back to DC as well. I'll probably check it out once more. They were really good.

Eli mentioned one a recent interview that they may actually come to Australia in august.

That’s smart, no fear of old U2 fans showing up...

They cover Breathe, the dad joke section of the crowd goes wild

Back
Top Bottom