Eli Hewson - Inhaler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HudsonMoon

Babyface
Has anyone checked out Bono's kid's band? Inhaler? Very '90's Stone Roses like stuff. I like where they're going with it. They're rough and have a very small repertoire. Just like dad back in the day.

Thoughts?

The cover for Bono's kid's band's new album:

file_747778_Bvelvet2.jpg

(eponymous)

Has anyone checked out Bono's kid's band? Inhaler? Very '90's Stone Roses like stuff. I like where they're going with it. They're rough and have a very small repertoire. Just like dad back in the day.

Thoughts?

I posted the link to "I want you" by Inhaler awhile back on the @U2 site. Awesome song, and a fun video. Eli has inherited his father's confidence and swagger, that's for sure.

I like it. Sweet video, and it's a song I'd want to add to all my current playlists.

I posted the link to "I want you" by Inhaler awhile back on the @u2 site. Awesome song, and a fun video. Eli has inherited his father's confidence and swagger, that's for sure.

Dang. My initial reaction is that I like it better than some of the new U2 songs.

I’ll be interested to hear more. I thought that song in the rehearsal video was a lot more interesting than the music video one.

this stuff is really good. eli even breaks out some bongolese on this one:

I have to disconnect the fact that it’s Eli and not a young Bono in this black and white video.. since young Bono in black and white footage is so ingrained in my memory.

Still don't get it. Must be one of those humorless jokes?

:huh:

:shrug:

it was pretty funny and very easy to understand if you've ever seen that highly popular show. just because you don't get the reference (which is fine) doesn't mean it's an objectively shitty joke.

Last edited:
> "Pre-Boy. Love it."

> *picture of a man known for uncovering pedophiles*

It's not an enormous leap in logic. There was a similar joke that went around when someone made a thread called I :heart: Boy.

Back
Top Bottom