Elbow - Leaders of the Free World...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Strange. When I did a search for Elbow, that thread didn't come up.

Then again, I've noticed that the search feature hasn't exactly been up to snuff since the upgrade.

:yes:

I think they need to make it less literal or something, the inclusion of the "!!" at the end confused it I'm thinking because I couldn't find it by searching either, I had to go back through B&C and find it...

I'm loving One Day Like This....the first ElBow song I've ever heard. Bloke's vocal sounds like a cross between Editors Guy and Noel Gallagher.....quite awesome.

I have to admit that I don't think either of those comparisons do what his voice sounds like any justice at all as he blows both of them out of the water, but it's good you're liking the song.

I have to admit that I don't think either of those comparisons do what his voice sounds like any justice at all as he blows both of them out of the water, but it's good you're liking the song.

Scumbo speaks the truth. Comparing him to anyone named Gallagher is funny, but, bottom line is that you liked the tune.

Friend of Ours just came and went on my Itunes. What a beautiful, beautiful song.

Man, I am so fucking pleased that I got to see them in concert a few months ago....such a great little venue, just a real pleasure to watch. Just brilliant.

hollow threats from a hollow man...

HOLLOW_MAN.jpg

hollow-man.jpg

I liked their track from the Burn After Reading trailer and decided to check out their recent album, which I enjoyed immensely. Now I'm gonna try out the album in the thread title.

I hates wma

I've still not seen the movie, but did anyone else ever notice that 'Forget Myself' is featured in the Southland Tales trailer?

Back
Top Bottom