Elbow!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can handle one month later. Thanks for finding that!

Although the tour dates make me a little nervous. If they are in fact coming to the states, it's going to be late summer and/or into the fall. If it turns out they're going to be in my area while I'm overseas, I am going to be heartbroken.

I waited on the last two or three, I think. That said, there weren't as many fans talking about the album for a full month back then. Can we hold out when that's happening?

How early did NLOTH leak? Everyone and their brother was talking about it for that time and I managed to make it until the actual release without hearing anything but Boots.

I know it'll be magazines and sites talking about it, with an actual release, but I don't know that it'll be that much different for me. I think I can do it. I may cave.

How early did NLOTH leak? Everyone and their brother was talking about it for that time and I managed to make it until the actual release without hearing anything but Boots.

I know it'll be magazines and sites talking about it, with an actual release, but I don't know that it'll be that much different for me. I think I can do it. I may cave.
I was away when it leaked, I believe it was about 12 days before it was supposed to be released.

Oh, I'd forgotten it was that quick.

I do not know that I will have enough moral fortitude to wait.

I went away on the 18th for three days. I believe it leaked the night before, maybe like 2 a.m. on the 18th. Wednesday February 18th, and the release date was what, Monday the 2nd? Sounds about right.

I'm tempted to just order the import version on Amazon. It's $18.25, and I'm thinking an extra $6 or $7 is worth it to have it a month early. Assuming it won't take a month to ship or something.

Yeah, I might do the import or use my free Napster credits to download a digital copy and then buy the album a month later.

I'm tempted to just order the import version on Amazon. It's $18.25, and I'm thinking an extra $6 or $7 is worth it to have it a month early. Assuming it won't take a month to ship or something.

I just went ahead and ordered it. Rah Rah Ah Ah Ah!

Well, now I know from who I will be getting my "borrowed" copy. :wink:

having played guitar for 20 years, my ears can't tell the difference between 128 kbps and being in the same room as the band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom