Elbow!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems this is the real cover art.

elbow_ttoaloe_album_mailer_600.jpg

North American tour dates:

elbow

Cori, looks like it'll be Sasquatch or a drive to Vancouver or Portland, no Seattle. :sad:

I am THRILLED that they are doing both Vancouver and Portland. I am so excited, I was literally flailing around at my desk when I found out.

It'll be a long drive from one show to the next (6 hours), but I do not fucking care.

I AM SO EXCITED OMG.

Definitely going for a ticket to the NYC show. Also a great opening act - John Grant is excellent, saw him last summer - so a nice two-fer.

Definitely going to the Boston show, and I love how small the venue they'll be playing is, I'll probably try for NYC as well.

Well that was pretty easy, just nabbed my ticket for the NYC show on the AMEX pre-sale, even though Webster Hall is pretty small. I guess Elbow is still quite unknown here except for those select few in the know. :wink:

Thanks to Trojanchick, I now have my ticket for Vancouver, and have the skinny on the Portland presale tomorrow. :heart:

The new songs are finally on Spotify, it will be nice to finally hear them.

Guyz, I like Fly Boy Blue / Lunette more than New York Morning. It appeals to my own person preferences and likes more than the other. It's the type of person I am. Those are my tastes. That's what I prefer. It is what it is. There's no changing it. I don't want to ruffle any feathers with this information. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from. Please don't take personal offense if you disagree.

Guyz, I like Fly Boy Blue / Lunette more than New York Morning. It appeals to my own person preferences and likes more than the other. It's the type of person I am. Those are my tastes. That's what I prefer. It is what it is. There's no changing it. I don't want to ruffle any feathers with this information. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from. Please don't take personal offense if you disagree.

a. I share this opinion so you are safe in Canada, for now.

b. I find it strange that you have just listened to these songs now, is there a reason you didn't listen to them on youtube?

a. I share this opinion so you are safe in Canada, for now.

b. I find it strange that you have just listened to these songs now, is there a reason you didn't listen to them on youtube?

I use my time on Youtube to watch DJ Dog Dick videos.

Got my tickets for the Chicago show. An added bonus is the opener: John Grant, who had one of my top albums of 2013.

Got my tickets for the Chicago show. An added bonus is the opener: John Grant, who had one of my top albums of 2013.

I agree, John Grant is major value-added. Surprised he is opening for them in these smallish venues, he is just about at the point where he could headline a show at many of them himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom