Elbow!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You were negative about it because you hate life.

yhst-16819650271083_2150_27568978

So "jesus is a rochdale girl" is about a girl named Kath from Rochdale, a satellite town of Manchester, who dated Guy when they were teens. He was "baffled" as to why a beautiful girl would hang out with him because he had a terrible foot odour problem and bad skin.

Thanks for that info, Guy. She now lives in Spain with a guy that looks like George Clooney.

I had the start time wrong and missed the first 15 minutes of their set on the stream. And then my computer randomly shut down twice while I was watching. Boo.

Elbow Makes Room at Coachella 2011 - Speakeasy - WSJ

Elbow is not without its successes in the States. Their songs have appeared in trailers for major Hollywood films, and Garvey said he and the band would be interested in doing more film work. Last week’s performance on the Santa Monica-based KCRW’s influential “Morning Becomes Eclectic” program, now archived on the radio station’s website, is sure to draw the attention of the film industry. To hear Elbow’s set, click here.

Elbow is exploring the possibilities of a full U.S. tour later in 2011. “We’re feeling it out,” Garvey said. Several band members have young children, making it difficult for the musicians to be far from home for long. “It’s a long way to come for six weeks not to achieve something.,” he said, adding, “We wish we were here more.”

NSW and I were fans before it was cool to be fans.

Then ELFA came around and ruined it for everyone.

Listened to this today. Horrendously boring. Just awful. Almost put me to sleep at 110kms on the freeway. A cure for insomnia.

Easily the worst album I've heard so far this year.

You can march that shit right over to the Unpopular Musical Opinions thread!

Have you heard other Elbow albums before, or was this the first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom