Eddie Vedder short solo tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeIsTooSexy

ONE love, blood, life
Just got this off of the PJ website:::::

EDDIE VEDDER APRIL FOOLS TOUR 02.11.08

Eddie Vedder will embark on a small, west coast, solo tour beginning April 2nd in Vancouver, BC and ending April 15th in San Diego, CA (full list of tour dates below).

Tickets for the general public will go on sale on Friday, February 22nd at 10am* PST through Ticketmaster.com and all Ticketmaster outlets. (*Note: Santa Barbara goes on sale Friday, February 29th at 10am PST).

A special ticket pre-sale for eligible members of Pearl Jam's Ten Club will begin at 10am PST on Monday, February 18, 2008 at tenclub.net.

Fan Club members active as of Feb. 14th will qualify for the pre-sale. Due to the limited amount of fan club tickets available for this pre-sale, only US and Canadian members will qualify for the Ten Club pre-sale. We apologize to our overseas members.

There is a 2-ticket limit per member, per show. No single tickets. Ten Club tickets for the EV solo tour will NOT be seniority based. Tickets will be held in priority locations, but seat allocation will be chosen at random. The base ticket price for all shows is $65 per ticket, plus additional venue and handling fees. Tickets for the pre-sale will be sold only on tenclub.net with a Visa or Mastercard. No phone or mail orders.

Tickets will be distributed at will call on the evening of the performance. Only the Ten Club member who purchased the tickets will be allowed to collect the tickets. No exceptions.

Tickets are non-refundable. No exchanges or transfers will be allowed. Reselling of Ten Club tickets will result in revocation of all future Ten Club ticket benefits.

All dates are subject to change.

New Zealand singer-songwriter Liam Finn will open these shows.

I was so excited last fall when this was rumored. But WEST COAST ONLY?!!! UGh. Sure play Seattle...but don't ignore all your fans over here in the East, ignoring the Midwest is fine.

Vancouver is actually the only date in the Northwest listed. There is a date open for Seattle.

I've seen EV live 5 times before, but if I go it would have to be the same week Springsteen, Los Lobos & James Hunter, Foo Fighters and B-52's all perform in vancouver. Luckily they're all on seperate nights.

U2FanPeter said:
Vancouver is actually the only date in the Northwest listed. There is a date open for Seattle.

I've seen EV live 5 times before, but if I go it would have to be the same week Springsteen, Los Lobos & James Hunter, Foo Fighters and B-52's all perform in vancouver. Luckily they're all on seperate nights.

How close is the Bruce date to the Eddie date?

I will personally hate you forever if either makes any sort of appearance at the other's show. :wink:

Springsteen:
3/28 Portland
3/29 Seattle
3/31 Vancouver
4/4 San Jose

Vedder
4/2 Vancouver
4/? Seattle??
4/5 California

Foo Fighters
3/28 Edmonton
3/30 Vancouver
4/13 Japan

Los Lobos/James Hunter
3/30 Alberta
4/1 Vancouver
4/2 Victoria
4/30 Seattle

B-52s
3/28 Vancouver area
3/29 Seattle area

Very tantelizing. Bruce/Vedder/Foo could all possibly appear at each others show in Vancouver. or at very least perform extra well because of familiar faces sidestage.

I'm close enough to So Cal to go but it's going to be nearly impossible to get tickets because the venues are so small.

LA will be ridiculous.

I really want San Diego :up:

i would do anything to see eddie....he should have a few dates on the east coast he cant ignore us!

He's playing The Wiltern here, on 4/11 and 4/12. It holds about 1500 people I'm guessing. Saw several bands/artists there, like The Raconteurs, Ray Davies, Steve Winwood, Audioslave, Chris Cornell,...

My friend tried for tix this morning during the presale. He said he got thru right when tix went on sale, but absolutely nothing came up. I didn't even bother.... Regular on sale is tomorrow I think :sigh:

No, but KROQ sent out the presale info along with a password for today. And actually I had the dates slightly off. It's April 12th & 13th. I could forward the email to you if you'd like :)

Just tried now to see if anything would come up, and nothing did.

Last edited:
thanks but im an east coast-er :D
if you get tickets that would be awesome! good luck if u try tomorrow!

OK fine Eddie don't come here...just release a DVD, or announce PJ tour/album this summer.

I only had 2 tickets come up one time between two different nights at the Wiltern in Los Angeles. Upstairs near the back of the theater (Row K, center section). Not the best, but I'm in the door. Problem is, I have no one to go with. Anyone on the board who is interested in my extra ticket for face value + fees, please let me know. I have a few friends to ask to, since I'll need to sell the extra.

:)

powerhour24 said:
OK fine Eddie don't come here...just release a DVD, or announce PJ tour/album this summer.

PJ tour this summer would be amazing.
Theyre going into record for an album in April so I wouldnt expect one for a while.

Back
Top Bottom