Eddie Vedder short solo tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I don't understand it either. That's why I put the cover songs up first, since they weren't Eddie's or Pearl Jam's songs in the first place :shrug:

They're still on my computer though. All Along the Watchtower :up:

Do you have Quicktime player? The format of my videos says 3GPP Movie Importer. I can upload to whatever service you want, if you want. It's more for the audio, not the visual, since I was way up in the balcony. Lemme know (or leave an email addy).

ETA, here's 2!

I've uploaded these thru you send it. Hope they work.

I Am Mine
http://download . you send it . com/100D852615F800D7

All Along The Watchtower
http://download . you send it . com/77AAA8D44393C5F2

Last edited:
They have been rather picky as of late with videos on youtube at least with the Ed ones. They were a bit strict on thier no camera, no pictures, and no recording, policy.

Anyway, I had a blast with the Ed Vedder shows. I attended 5 :ohmy: Before people start saying that is too many :huh: I did weekend shows except for Berkley but that was close to home. :p

Santa Cruz: was my first show and it was great. Eddie was very relaxed and laid back. He was not pissed off at the funny, dumb, and sometimes innapropriate yelling! I really enjoyed "Forever Young," it was so beautiful hearing it for the first time. Just beautiful.

Berkley 1: Was pretty good but the crowd sucked a bit. I must say that the acoustics and sound of the venue for Berkley was AWESOME! Ed was a bit annoyed with the crowd yelling.

Berkley 2: Everything about it was great! Ed was back to being relaxed and very talkative with the crowd. He talked a lot about his daughter which was so cute. High lights: Sean Penn made an appearence and Ed made a mini roast for him! Hilarious. Then of course we got Mr. McCready!! Mike on the guitar and Ed on drums! AWESOME!!! They also ended with yellowledbetter!

L.A 1: Well, the stars were out abd about. Phil Jackson is so damn tall!! Good show but Ed was beyond pissed with the hecklers shouting crap.

L.A 2: I had the best seats for this one 7th row!! YAY! Great show all around. Jack Irons playing drums to Last kiss, kicked major ass. We also sang happy b-day to Ed's 90 year old grandmother, that was nice. Also, they shut down the beer line early due to the "artists" request. I guess Ed was beyond annoyed from the previous night.

Overall, the shows were amazing. I really didn't care much for Into The Wild music until these shows. I SO LOVE these songs now. I cannot even begin to explain how great it is to hear them live. I listen to the soundtrack a lot more now. My favorite songs he did live were, Setting Forth, No Ceiling (or Reason I'll be according to Ed's daughter), and Guaranteed. Those songs were beautiful live. I also enjoyed hearing "NO MORE" each time it was played. Again, great shows!

Security was apparently airtight at the Vancouver show. They had guards cruising the aisles looking for cams.

One local fan told me that the first show was a bit hit-miss, likely due to nerves, but the 2nd show was smooth sailing perfection.

I spoke with a scalper after the show and he was taken aback by demand on tickets. You weren't getting in for less than 100-150 and good tickets were over 200.

yeah i love the ITW album.
sounds really awesome!!
eddie is gorgeous

MIKE MCCREADY! AH!
damn i wish i saw one of those shows!

I haven't been able to stop listening to him since the two berkeley shows. He signed my program after the 2nd show. :love:

ramblin rose said:
I haven't been able to stop listening to him since the two berkeley shows. He signed my program after the 2nd show. :love:
WHAAAT
omg
dude i need to meet eddie
what was he like ...blah blah... you know details!!!

Mrs. Vedder said:
I attended 5 :ohmy: Before people start saying that is too many :huh:

honestly... i could give a rats ass how many shows you go to. i went to 10 u2 shows on vertigo and am going to both garden shows for PJ.

all i wanted to know was how you were able to travel all over the country to see these shows, 'cause as much as i'd love to do that, i simply can't. you answered, so :hi5: for that.

U2FanPeter said:
You weren't getting in for less than 100-150 and good tickets were over 200.

I saw tickets on ebay for six, seven, and eight hundred dollars - some were over a thousand - and they were selling.

Crazy :der:

Last edited:
The night of the Wiltern show in L.A., at about 8:00pm (when the opener was to come on), there were at least 100-200 people outside in the wait-list line hoping for tickets. My husband saw tix on ebay (pair) going for at least $800. Insane!

beegee said:

I saw tickets on ebay for six, seven, and eight hundred dollars - some were over a thousand - and they were selling.

Good pairs seem to go for 500-1000 when sold in advance. The price drops drastically if it's: Last minute, single ticket, crap seat or a motivated seller. For obvious reasons, LA is going to be tougher ticker than Vancouver.

I wonder if the crazy prices had to do with international fans wanted to fly in and see shows, but were prohibited from using the TM onsale.

Looks like another mini tour for him. I might try for DC, it's a weekend.

DATE CITY VENUE PRE-SALE
Aug-01 Boston, MA Opera House Jul-07 at 9am PDT
Aug-02 Boston, MA Opera House Jul-07 at 11am PDT
Aug-04 New York, NY United Palace Theatre Jul-07 at 1pm PDT
Aug-05 New York, NY United Palace Theatre Jul-07 at 2pm PDT
Aug-07 Newark, NJ NJ Performing Arts Ctr Jul-07 at 3pm PDT
Aug-09 Montreal, QC Salle Wilfrid Place Jul-08 at 9am PDT
Aug-10 Montreal, QC Salle Wilfrid Place Jul-08 at 11am PDT
Aug-12 Toronto, ON Massey Hall Jul-08 at 1pm PDT
Aug-13 Toronto, ON Massey Hall Jul-08 at 3pm PDT
Aug-16 Washington, DC Warner Theatre Jul-09 at 9am PDT
Aug-17 Washington, DC Warner Theatre Jul-09 at 11am PDT
Aug-19 Milwaukee, WI Riverside Theatre Jul-09 at 1pm PDT
Aug-21 Chicago, IL Auditorium Theatre Jul-09 at 2pm PDT
Aug-22 Chicago Auditorium Theatre Jul-09 at 3pm PDT

Damn I might have to get my grubby hands on tickets to those Chicago shows.

To be honest, though, I'd prefer it if it were PJ touring in my area but beggars can't be choosers...

:cheshirecat: :drool:
cheering-1.gif

Lets' see....

Ed Ved solo tour - West Coast
Pearl Jam tour - East Coast
Ed Ved solo tour - East Coast

Pearl Jam tour - West Coast ??? :drool::drool::drool:

I can only hope I've discovered the pattern. :hmm:

I'm going to try for DC on Wednesday, but wow, talk about stress. How easy was it for you?

It was easy, got the ticket icon right at noon, and went through the process quickly (have your CC # pasted and ready to copy to save a few seconds), but most got shut out...though apparently the Boston 1 icon reappeared briefly about 6.5 hours later.
I had no plans to buy the 2nd Boston show, but they supposedly went even quicker...and NYC was gone in a flash.

Speed is your friend.

Log in about 5 minutes before sale time. Don't refresh the goods page, just keep clicking on "tickets" as the time approaches. As soon as the icon appears, be quick. As I said, copy your CC# so you can just paste it in, and be sure your shipping/mailing address is up to date with 10c so you don't have to change anything, just have to click "submit" to move to next page.
Many have said firefox works better with these sales, but I've always used IE and had no issues.

Good luck.

Thanks! If I'm not in a meeting at sale time, I might try to practice with today's shows. Tomorrow I plan on locking my office door to avoid any possible interruptions.

I got shut out of DC 1, but managed to get a pair for the 2nd show. What a relief. :ohmy: I'll probably give ticketmaster a shot for the 1st show.

Back
Top Bottom