Doves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll wait for copies of the 2CD/DVD to start showing up used on Amazon.co.uk to import, I'll buy Andalucia in the meantime.

Can people actually download from other countries iTunes stores now? It used to be unavailable if you weren't actually in the country.

By the way, I just noticed an acoustic version of Jetstream is available in the iTunes store as the b-side on the Andalucia single (which I still haven't bought). Was the best of removed from iTunes as well? I'm not seeing it any more.

I don't know, I would like to buy it from the UK iTunes but I am not sure if I can. I will have to try it when it get home. I bought the acoustic version of Jetstream the other night. I only saw Andalucia and Jetstream (acoustic) on iTunes US. I have do not see the best of release on the US iTunes.

It was there last week, because I remember listening to clips to see what the difference between some of the alternate versions on the Best Of and the original album versions were. That's weird that they pulled it.

Doves are recording their show at the Eden Project. At the show you will be able to purchase the deluxe package complete with 2 CDRs with pre printed artwork. Included in the package will be a unique code which can be used to download the CD quality audio as soon as the band have had a chance to listen to the show. Alternatively you can order your copy from our online store.

The CDs are limited only 2000 copies. Reserve yours now!

Doves Live

Doves are recording their show at the Eden Project. At the show you will be able to purchase the deluxe package complete with 2 CDRs with pre printed artwork. Included in the package will be a unique code which can be used to download the CD quality audio as soon as the band have had a chance to listen to the show. Alternatively you can order your copy from our online store.

The CDs are limited only 2000 copies. Reserve yours now!

Doves Live

sweet! thanks for posting this!:applaud:

Yeah, I hope they don't take too long for the next one indeed.
Although if the songs on the next one are good as Andalucia they can take all the time they need. :drool:

They seem to find writing and recording an extremely straining process, an interview from late last year seemed to indicate that we'll be in for a long wait before the next record. :sad: Which unfortunately also means a huge wait for touring, double-:sad:.

Live at The Eden Sessions CD tracklist :drool::
1. Push Me On
2. Snowden
3. Pounding
4. Jetstream
5. Winter Hill
6. Where We’re Calling From
7. House Of Mirrors
8. Words
9. 10:03
10. Greatest Denier
11. Kingdom Of Rust
12. Black And White Town
13. Caught By The River
14. Cedar Room
15. Firesuite
16. Catch The Sun
17. There Goes The Fear
18. Spaceface

Sad there's no Andalucia and Sea Song and The Man Who Told Eveyrthing and Walk In Fire :)wink:), but's it great anyway. :D

for those of us who preordered the mp3's, they are now availabe! i'm downloading now!!! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom