Do you ever get that feeling that you're the only one that has decent taste in music?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright, Scumbo, I fucking love your sig.

And yes. I have the world's most thrilling taste in music.

Among people my age? Absolutely, yes. And I can say that much more sequrely than others because most people my age really do have shit taste. I did convert my next-door neighbor here to NASH fandom, though, which I will covet as a victory for a long time coming.

I've actually attempted to listen to a Scott Walker album. One of the early ones, back when his audience numbered 5 instead of 3. It sounded like Tom Jones covering Love.

I picked up some Scott Walker albums from a friend the other day, and they're actually pretty good. Too bad I have flashbacks of dealing with pure lunacy whenever I hear them though.

Wow, he worked with the geniuses at ESPN? That's some major fucking clout. His rants about Devin Hester weren't just feverish nonsense after all.

I recall him mentioning something about getting U2 playing during some telecast, but this would require some detective work... perhaps some AMENDMENT work?

Wow, he worked with the geniuses at ESPN? That's some major fucking clout. His rants about Devin Hester weren't just feverish nonsense after all.

He is not Devin Hester. He is Future Hall of Famer Devin Hester. Get it the fuck right.

Maybe my HISTORIAN instincts are off, but I can't find anything linking LEOE to ESPN.

I think that you're slowly leaving THE AMENDMENT and THE HISTORIAN behind, as well as their respective skill sets in favor of your new matrix. Which means that every day, you become more and more the embodiment of THE PEEF DAWG.

Back
Top Bottom