Do you ever get that feeling that you're the only one that has decent taste in music?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think that you're slowly leaving THE AMENDMENT and THE HISTORIAN behind, as well as their respective skill sets in favor of your new matrix. Which means that every day, you become more and more the embodiment of THE PEEF DAWG.

Like a caterpillar become a butterfly, only he can become... THE PEEF DAWG.

I think that you're slowly leaving THE AMENDMENT and THE HISTORIAN behind, as well as their respective skill sets in favor of your new matrix. Which means that every day, you become more and more the embodiment of THE PEEF DAWG.

Maybe THE HISTORIAN. But I will always be THE AMENDMENT, as long as I'm dunking over clowns from the free throw line. Clowns like you.

Maybe THE HISTORIAN. But I will always be THE AMENDMENT, as long as I'm dunking over clowns from the free throw line. Clowns like you.

I'd commit the most brutal blocking foul in the history of roundball. I'd undercut you so badly that you'd carthwheel through the air and land inside the rim, upside down for all the world to see.

I'd commit the most brutal blocking foul in the history of roundball. I'd undercut you so badly that you'd carthwheel through the air and land inside the rim, upside down for all the world to see.

That sounds like one of the guys defending me today. You weren't at the 24 hour Fitness in Hayward, were you?

At some point I'll have to tell you guys about the pickup ball I'm playing now up here at college.

God, i'd love to play you nerds in some pick up basketball. id fucking lay you to waste.

i'm the black kobe bryant

I used to just listen to whatever Mr. Brau was listening to.

all jokes aside, i still throw on the ICDE mix i got from him. well, actually, i still listen to the tunes from most of the mixes i got from folks. which makes no sense, because i have excellent taste and you all suck. of course, most of the "you" from that exchange aren't the big posters 'round these parts anymore...so who really knows?

all jokes aside, i still throw on the ICDE mix i got from him. well, actually, i still listen to the tunes from most of the mixes i got from folks. which makes no sense, because i have excellent taste and you all suck. of course, most of the "you" from that exchange aren't the big posters 'round these parts anymore...so who really knows?

I liked his taste in music, to be honest. I just thought that, like a lot of his peers at the time, that he was a colossal fucking asshole.

I liked his taste in music, to be honest. I just thought that, like a lot of his peers at the time, that he was a colossal fucking asshole.

1) i was on something of a hiatus due to having no internet when his official exit occurred. whether he was just up to the same old the shit he'd always said and the mods finally decided enough is enough, or he went off the deep end, i missed all that drama. i too liked his taste in music for the most part, and when i didn't, i generally could respect whatever he was saying.

2) i was a colossal fucking asshole prior to said hiatus. still am, i just don't spend enough time on here anymore for it to come out as often.

1) i was on something of a hiatus due to having no internet when his official exit occurred. whether he was just up to the same old the shit he'd always said and the mods finally decided enough is enough, or he went off the deep end, i missed all that drama. i too liked his taste in music for the most part, and when i didn't, i generally could respect whatever he was saying.

2) i was a colossal fucking asshole prior to said hiatus. still am, i just don't spend enough time on here anymore for it to come out as often.

1) Usual shit. He was suspended, allowed to come back under certain conditions and then not too long thereafter did more of his usual shit again. Dude never could drink and type without going off on someone. I respected his passion for music, but he had no concept of how to talk to people.

2) I'm aware. :)

I'm not exactly everyone's favorite interlander, though, so there's that.

1) Usual shit. He was suspended, allowed to come back under certain conditions and then not too long thereafter did more of his usual shit again. Dude never could drink and type without going off on someone. I respected his passion for music, but he had no concept of how to talk to people.

2) I'm aware. :)

I'm not exactly everyone's favorite interlander, though, so there's that.

1) makes sense

2) good, i was worried this fact might have been forgotten :wink:

1. IWB was, and still is, a hippie and a liar.

2. I would like teh historianz to make record that I and Joyful were the recipients of wonderful responses by Scott Walker guy. Hilarity ensued. Also, I was the person who realized the people knower was the Scott Walker guy. Hilarity ensued.

3. I actually think that many other people have decent taste in music. One of the main reasons I even visit forums like this is to see what others with taste I respect are listening to.

4. That said, I would very much like to light most of you on fire and then piss on your ashes while wearing a party hat, blowing on a kazoo, and dancing a jig.

1. IWB was, and still is, a hippie and a liar.

2. I would like teh historianz to make record that I and Joyful were the recipients of wonderful responses by Scott Walker guy. Hilarity ensued. Also, I was the person who realized the people knower was the Scott Walker guy. Hilarity ensued.

3. I actually think that many other people have decent taste in music. One of the main reasons I even visit forums like this is to see what others with taste I respect are listening to.

4. That said, I would very much like to light most of you on fire and then piss on your ashes while wearing a party hat, blowing on a kazoo, and dancing a jig.

1. i'm #1.

1.5 zoots, how could that be forgotten?

4. only if you do it while listening to the doors, tripping on peyote, the party hat looks like a coyote, and there's a shaman standing by in case things get hairy.

Back
Top Bottom