Desert Island X: Survivor Round 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE list

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Last time, in another close round, Padj was eliminated with 3 votes out of 11 total.

As always, vote for your least favorite list and, if necessary, consult the master list here.

This poll will close Thursday afternoon.

Going with Laz this time, but these are my top four favorite lists, so I'm pretty happy with how this Survivor has turned out.

I'm leaving for SE Asia on Wednesday, but hope to be back online by the weekend and should be able to vote at least in the next round. After that, I might be on a real island and too busy drinking cocktails and splashing in the water with young mermaids to bother with these earthly matters.

A triple elimination here would be quite fitting, honestly. Wouldn't mind at all. This competition was insanely close and all three of us ranked first in our respective groups. Group 2 was just awesome, so Ashley moves on.

Looks like it's up to IWB to decide who goes through, or just stay put with Phanan.

Last edited:
Or perhaps another participant will wander in to vote...

There are like 6 more people with lists, right? Although I doubt Affliktor will be spotted around these parts anytime soon.

Or perhaps another participant will wander in to vote...

There are like 6 more people with lists, right? Although I doubt Affliktor will be spotted around these parts anytime soon.

Watch Afliktor come in and cast the deciding vote on the whole competition. That would be some shit.

Forgot to vote in the last round. Based on my rankings/points, this is between phanan and PFan for me. I give PFan the slight edge based on my personal preferences, so voting for phanan this time.

Let's get one more vote for phanan and really fuck things up again.

Dammit Gump, you could have saved me :lol:

I'm all in on Ashley winning this thing. Let's make it happen.

Last edited:
Dammit Gump, you could have saved me :lol:

I'm all in on Ashley winning this thing. Let's make it happen.

Out of the remaining five, yours and Laz's are my favorite. But I can't vote strategically at this stage...

We have our finalists.

The poll for the final will start on Monday and go an extra day so it runs Monday-Friday. No point in running it the whole week because hardly anyone is here on the weekend. We should have our winner on February 13.

OK, I know you have a trip going on. Just want to make sure everyone around to vote can now that we're at the finals.

Back
Top Bottom